Bora's

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigboybora

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Cabrio 1.8T S
Anyone know much about VW Boras? was lookin a mk4 golf 1.8T or GTTDi but have been told that boras handle better. and can you get the 1.8T engine in them or the 150bhp GTTDi?

Neil_M

RMS Regular
They do call them the Boring Bora. But it is a good car mate.

Mk4 is stody in the handling dept. Depends what you are after to be honest. I really like the Mk4 golfs, though thats my opinion.

You can get the 150 PD TDI in the bora yep. As well as the 1.8t.

If you are after a scoot about, rims and lowered etc i would go for the TDI.

LAPPY

RMS Regular
Boras are a lovely car ive seen a red one in portadown with with rs6 rims and lowered and it looks really well, there was a thread a while ago about Boras and tufty put a pic of a grey Bora and looked really smart, it was as nice as any golf.

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
i think this would be the bora tufty woz on about. would agree about handling being better too. go for golf tho too many ppl getting bora's now 8o|
DSC01196.jpg

DSC01198.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01196.jpg
    DSC01196.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC01198.jpg
    DSC01198.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 27

Nicole

RMS Regular
Drives
'02 Seat Leon Cu
ask tufty 4 def, his mum has a bora- looks sweet as!! but then he's a golf fanatic, so it could make for an interesting discussion... lol

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
those wider wheels at the back are pure euro style, dont know how any1 could find them outta place on a vw

Ruth

RMS Regular
that red bora in portadown on rs6 rims is stunning... so simple, allit needs is colour coding!! Thought about a bora myself, gorgeous cars

LAPPY

RMS Regular
@ bora benz thats the bora i was on about i think its sweet, and the red one in portadown has very little done to it but it still looks great.

bob

RMS Regular
Jmax said:
but their also common as ****e

Dunno, around the northwest bora's are just as common if not more than golfs. But who cares, they're lovely motors and i don't think you could go wrong with either.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
the v5 bora is a 2.3, and not worth it. stcik with a 130 or if you must, a 150 tdi.

as for that bora above, it looks category A pish id have to say.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.