Brandys blue baby

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
i saw it ages ago when it was matt black, i thought it was awesome, not soo sure now, it need 9x19inch rounded 5spokes on it

300zxtt

Drives
V70 R
:? Well thanks for all the thoughts ppl, yes the wheels are pants, they are going!! I loved it in black but it has been that way for the past 5 years and it was due a change. The kit is unchanged since its matt black days so it’s just that the blue shows it off in a different way! As the car does not get driven every day and is a display car normally sliding about behind a screen of smoke, those that don’t care for it will not have to look at it for long!

I would be interested in ppls thoughts on the wheels though. I have narrowed it down to two types, maybe someone could Photoshop these wheels on to the car so I can see what they look like on it!!

They are going to be 20s by the way!

Before anyone asks they HAVE to be TSW, ;)(thanks TSW) ;) :p

Porter

RMS Regular
i love the top ones,

i loved the days when it had the black mania kindof ones.

but then again if its just goin to be a display car , you might as well go ott, and get the switch front ones.

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
Love the colour! The top wheels look class, bottom look like they should be on a 4x4

Debra

RMS Regular
Drives
Zetec S
well well well....at long last SFTR actually ventured across the small expanse of water that separates us and let themselves go on the crappy tarmac of crail raceway!

Was nice meeting you lot of nincompoops especially on the sat nite.....erm lets just say there was alot of drunkeness.....ahem...Mr Brand! LOL!

sunday was erm....difficult to say the least HAHAH!

glad to see you lot found your way home ok and Paul we still can't figure out how you do that god damn magic trick!

Luv Debz xx see ya's in a few weeks I HOPE!

Pac-Man

Banned
Strathychick said:
well well well....at long last SFTR actually ventured across the small expanse of water that separates us and let themselves go on the crappy tarmac of crail raceway!

Was nice meeting you lot of nincompoops especially on the sat nite.....erm lets just say there was alot of drunkeness.....ahem...Mr Brand! LOL!

glad to see you lot found your way home ok and Paul we still can't figure out how you do that god damn magic trick!

Is the PM system broken?

Porter

RMS Regular
Pac-Man said:
Strathychick said:

Is the PM system broken?

shes probably scared that the message will expire in the inbox by the time it takes for them to ppear back on here in ohhhh 3 months?

Skillie

300ZX is one of my favourite cars ever, would choose it over a supra anyday. Like the colour and glad you're puttin 20's on her. Think 5-spokes would suit best, but if you have to have one of the above two choose the first set. If not think somethin like the TSW Reflex are sweet. Best of luck

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
ok so u have to have a tsw wheel, torn between the two, why not have one style on one side, and the other style on the opposite side? that would really confuse ppl when its diffin round! :p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
r16vka said:
ok so u have to have a tsw wheel, torn between the two, why not have one style on one side, and the other style on the opposite side?

:?:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.