Brazilian GP

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
the most exciting tv in ages! what a season it was, rollercoaster for all involved at the front!
cant wait for 09 already

im buzzing after all that

murzo

RMS Regular
Drives
AMG Merc/???????
I don't think I like Hamilton any more
icon_confused.gif

His dads a bellend.

Couldn't agree more....

brendy

RMS Regular
His Dad did look like a bit of a p***k "Oh he needs a drink of water" fack aff ya t**t, let the lad talk FFS
He was making excuses to get away from the argy bargy behind the itv cameras, ther was all sorts going on and he looked a bit worried for his son. If one of my kiddywinkles managed success like that, id be protecting them too.

scub

Banned
I don't think I like Hamilton any more
icon_confused.gif

His dads a bellend.

welcome my son...

in old fashioned proper motor racing kimi would've cleaned his clock at the 1st corner .
its not big or clever - but thats the way it used to be.
for all you hamilton fans - congrats. but...
if at least 4 other newbie drivers on the grid had his car the championship would've been over about 2 races ago.
schumacher or senna he aint , and never wiil be.
he won this year , but unless they drop him into the fastest car again he wont be next year , please god...8o|
ps he's still a horrible little clunt:party:

six_impressive_hours

RMS Regular
welcome my son...

in old fashioned proper motor racing kimi would've cleaned his clock at the 1st corner .
its not big or clever - but thats the way it used to be.
for all you hamilton fans - congrats. but...
if at least 4 other newbie drivers on the grid had his car the championship would've been over about 2 races ago.
schumacher or senna he aint , and never wiil be.
he won this year , but unless they drop him into the fastest car again he wont be next year , please god...8o|
ps he's still a horrible little clunt:party:

Well, he gave Alonso a damn hard time with the same equipment last year and Kovalainen was usually no where this year. The McLaren isn't "All that" imo and Lewis got the most out of it.

jamesy

scub

Banned
Well, he gave Alonso a damn hard time with the same equipment last year and Kovalainen was usually no where this year. The McLaren isn't "All that" imo and Lewis got the most out of it.

jamesy

what footage did you watch mate.... rem. the wet weather stuff ? kimi 's car was like being in a shopping trolley , loooowis's was stuck to the road .
mclaren was a country mile better than anyone else and he still needed pure luck to win .;)

schumacher he aint!

six_impressive_hours

RMS Regular
what footage did you watch mate.... rem. the wet weather stuff ? kimi 's car was like being in a shopping trolley , loooowis's was stuck to the road .
mclaren was a country mile better than anyone else and he still needed pure luck to win .;)

schumacher he aint!

Granted, in wet conditions the McLaren was the better car due to it being harder on its tyres and keeping heat in them easier. Gave the Ferarri an advantage in warm dry conditions though (most of the F1 seasion).

Swings and roundabouts :p

j

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Gutted Massa didnt win, though it was most exciting ending I have ever seen, you couldn`t have scripted it.

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
My god all you Hamilton haters are idiots IMO.

You think Hamilton is rude and arrogant... what about Alonso - forget what happened last year already?
"Put 4 newbies in that car and they would of won 2 races ago" - again, idiotic. As already mentioned, for ANYONE to come into ANY team and nearly win the championship first time round is an achievement and to do it second time of asking is unreal. Alonso didnt win it last year in the same car did he? NO. Also, everybody saying "senna he aint" etc.. noone ever said he was..

HAMILTON he is and world champion he is.

scub

Banned
My god all you Hamilton haters are idiots IMO.

You think Hamilton is rude and arrogant... what about Alonso - forget what happened last year already?
"Put 4 newbies in that car and they would of won 2 races ago" - again, idiotic. As already mentioned, for ANYONE to come into ANY team and nearly win the championship first time round is an achievement and to do it second time of asking is unreal. Alonso didnt win it last year in the same car did he? NO. Also, everybody saying "senna he aint" etc.. noone ever said he was..

HAMILTON he is and world champion he is.

sorry chum , it was hamilton himself that compared hinself to senna in a televised interview , and after the press hammered him , retracted the statement the next week .which gives you an insight into why some people ie. me cant have the horrible little f**kwit.
as i've said before , stick him in a 3rd row of the grid car and see if he can win a title - like schumacher did - twice...
THEN he'll be good - but that'll not happen will it!

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
I don't really get the Schumacher he ain't thing as there will be very few if ever any as good as him so its a little unfair to start comparing Hamiliton in his 2nd season to Schu.
Schumacher was seriously arrogant on the race track but is still the best racing drivers any of us are likely to see. He made f1 as boring as it sometimes was just because he was so damn good.

Souleh

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Aye but scub surely you see that massa is exactly the same? Unless hes startin in front row most of the time he just disappears

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
if i remember correctly, didnt schumacher have the best car for year after year during the majority of his 7 titles?

no point comparing senna and hamilton yet, give hamilton a few years then compare, it may be closer than alot of people think.

well done massa, brilliant race. just wasnt to be this year

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
I Was absolutly ****ting myself at the last few laps, Vettle needs a clip round the ear the Scallywag nearly cost Lewis the Championship :p

stevyg

RMS Regular
it was amazing

what happened glock!?

Glock never put the inters on when it started to rain so hamilton and vetel where catching him rapidly, pretty sure he didnt let them past why would he go from 4th to 6th?? Not a great race from hamilton, the team left is too late to put the slicks on in the first half of the race but at least he kept his cool, im so pleased he won the championship!

Vetel is one to watch in future, he really wants to drive for ferrari so no wonder he kept the pressure on, great drive from him. They adjusted his downforce for the wet when he changed tyres so he had a bit more grip than lewis. What a finish my heart was in my mouth, funny to watch the ferrari team celebrate then get owned :party:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.