Brian James Micro Max Trailer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Brian James Micro Max Trailer
Top of the range
Very rare folding hitch which takes up much less space in a single garage
Single axle
Winch
Knott locking hitch with 2 spare keys
Spare wheel with brand new tyre
Two jockey wheels, both mint
Rear jacks (trailer can be loaded when unhitched from tow vehicle)
Lights and brakes working 100%

Bed size 10'2 x 5'5
Total length with hitch folded 11'2
Total width at widest point 6'9
Unladen Weight 300kg
Max Gross Weight 1300kg
Max Load 1000kg

Ideal for Mini, Midget, Smart Car or Kit Car etc. I can get a Westfield Wide onto it with no problem. The trailer tows exceptionally well, being single axle and very light it goes well behind a small car or van, yet it is very stable whether loaded or empty. The folding hitch is extremely rare and it is a joy to fold up out of the way.

There are a couple of minor points - the paint on the wheels is flaking and the number plate holder is a bit bent from being caught reversing up a driveway. Both easy fix.

£1200

07811 359699

Last edited:

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Provisionally sold

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Fantastic wee trailers. I couldn't part with mine after I sold the Westfield.

They fit in the tightest of garages, never lose money, easy towed & manoeuvred & I'm actually looking at 205 GTI rally cars now because I know they will fit on it too!

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Yes it's gone Barry, unreal how many people were after it, I had three definite buyers before lunchtime that day! Ended up it went to England for full asking price!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.