Britains Farm Models

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
I have every Britains model produced between 1980 - 2000 if anyone is interested in buying any. They are all boxed and in perfect condition. I am downscaling my collection at the mo and am selling these all off at good money.

If you are interested in any, just drop me a PM. Below are a few pictures of what I have. My facebook page is also shown below. Im selling in a few places at the mo so if you want something in particular you may have to be quick!

Thanks for looking

https://www.facebook.com/obsoletebritains

59358c43.jpg

2a35885c.jpg

511d5865.jpg

abaab493.jpg

263d2037.jpg

A few examples -

b2b037ce.jpg

4bdc595d.jpg

7ecdaf16.jpg

Books also available -

7dde4ce6.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Holy. ****.

Literally awesome.

Do you have the small Masseu with yard scraper from circa '88?

steenson

RMS Regular
Drives
misc 80's/90's
That id ****ing awesome! I still have a few of the defenders with horseboxes and the freelanders from when i was a kid, wish they were in the condition yours are lol

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
That's a serious collection.

Had loads of this stuff as a young boy but it all got played with, the cement mixer/delivery lorry was my fav from memory. Even had wee pellets for cement lol

Good luck with the sale

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Unbelievable collection there. Why sell?

My brother has a heap of this stuff from when we were kids, but it pales in comparison to that!

A6Avant

RMS Regular
OP
A6Avant
Drives
A6 Avant
This is probably half of what I have in total. Im selling bits off as I have multiples of some items and no space for them. As you can see, what I have on display takes up the best part of a room in the house. All the other boxed items in storage take up another room.

tbdevpaul - That tractor is a special edition produced by SIKU a few years back, a Fendt VARIO 930, in white.

IMG_2424.jpg

Lyons - I do have this combo but not in the same box. I have both the Massey 362 and the yard scrapper but the set you are talking about, was never produced in a set.

STA40550.jpg

523554_159445160856213_765691778_n_zps8eaf97e2.jpg

Jordy - Here's your cement mixer, complete with cement!

621932_181421581991904_1937577484_o_zps60ac868d.jpg

Coog - Britains produced for JCB, not Caterpillar so unfortunetly I wouldnt have anything like that. Plenty of nice JCBs though if youre interested?!

micko

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 / E30 320i
Might know someone interested in some of this - where are you located?

Thanks

A6Avant

RMS Regular
OP
A6Avant
Drives
A6 Avant
Lyons - Thats set you are talking about was produced between 1981 - 1984. Massey 595 with scraper. Looks like this? The 362 was produced a lot later , towards the start of the '90s

T2eC16dHJGkE9no8iPiUBRRL6chNw60_12_zps45a8b3ce.jpg

If youre interested in John Deere models, I have quite a few nice ones!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Yes, I googled it there and found it to be a 595. This was over 20 years ago, my tractor knowledge wasn't as good as it is now :p.

You don't have it then no?

A6Avant

RMS Regular
OP
A6Avant
Drives
A6 Avant
Correction @Lyons- that was over 30 years ago! You really are showing your age now!!

I will have to check to see if I still have that set. I sold a few bits a while back and I have a feeling that was part of what was sold. If I find it I'll let you know

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
MY GOD!! Thats a serious collection,

What have you in the way of blue stuff? Ford/NewHolland?

A6Avant

RMS Regular
OP
A6Avant
Drives
A6 Avant
Andy044 It would probably be quicker for me to tell you the stuff I dont have!

What have you in mind? I have quite a few old pieces as well as the more modern stuff - everything from Ford 5000 to New Holland T Series, as well as a few special edition models

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.