Btcc 2011

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, even a Proton in there :p

BTCC is always good, looking forward to see this.

Also the G50, with Connair (anyone driving Lotus on trackdays knows who I mean) taking a seat this season.

timor

RMS Regular
I have to agree,O'Neill in Platos old car should do good things this season,as should Mat Jackson in Chiltons old Focus.Was surprised to see Onslow Cole signing for AMD and the golf!!

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Im taking advantage of living in England this year and going to watch this, cannot wait. Some of the best racing there is and is always exciting so should be a great day out. Tickets are reasonably cheap as well, £30 odd quid for a grandstand seat. Much cheaper than the likes of Moto GP etc which I was also looking at.

Dan

RMS Regular
cannot wait for this either! tom onslow cole is gettin a drive in the amd milltek golf so will be good to see if he can get near that pleb chilton in grandads company car,

think itll be the biggest line up too, could be like the 90's

AndyA

RMS Regular
Drives
JCW/FN2/E36
also cannot wait !!! does anyone know if the will Avensis be out ?? and who will be driving it or them because i think theres two but i dont know for sure

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Sounds daft, but I think MG missed a trick not getting the MG 6 turbo into this, what better way to get loads of publicity, especially when you consider some of the manufactures back in it!

timor

RMS Regular
AndyA,both Avensis cars are due to be in the opening round,Frank Wrathall's driving the Dynojet car and Tony Hughes the Speedworks car.Both are ex Ginetta G50 drivers.

Attachments

• btcc11032601.jpg
    btcc11032601.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 133
  • btcc11032701.jpg
    btcc11032701.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 114

gerdy

RMS Regular
OP
gerdy
the new avensis looks great in orange and black.

roll on sunday !

gerdy

RMS Regular
OP
gerdy
i created a fantasy league on
FSPORTS : Fantasy BTCC 2011
if any one wants to join in

once you register and create your team click on your name and then click on join personal league.

league no. 43
password: RMS (caps)

Dan

RMS Regular
thats me joined gerdy....i think lol.

im team DMM lol

password wont work

timor

RMS Regular
Interesting to see WSR still have Turkingtons' name on the side of their transporters for the new season,apparently they still have hopes of him racing in selected races....lets hope so!!

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Entered :laughing: Plato - Chilton - Onslow-Cole

The Chevy vs Ford duels made last years series :laughing:

Dan

RMS Regular
i chose TOC too along with rob collard and gordon sheddon.

ford v the world last year was just annoying because they had so much more pace it was a joke. chilton annoys me greatly lol

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
i chose TOC too along with rob collard and gordon sheddon.

ford v the world last year was just annoying because they had so much more pace it was a joke. chilton annoys me greatly lol

They kept having to restrict them as the board didn't have a clue how to deal with LPG conversions. Didn't stop them winning though.

gerdy

RMS Regular
OP
gerdy
i have :
Andrew Jordan Pirtek Racing
Mat Jackson Airwaves Racing
Matt Neal Honda Racing Team

Dan

RMS Regular
yeh apparently they have sorted it out for this year with regards to regulations and the fact there will be more NGTC cars running should hopefully even it out.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.