C2 1.4HDi remap

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Hi guys.

Following a recommendation from a friend I thought I'd give you a shout.

I have a 2006 1.4HDi Citroen C2 as a runaround that does quite a few miles.

The economy is quite good from the engine but am contemplating having it remapped to provide a bit more torque in the lower rev range and thus improving the MPG through not having to venture up the rev range as much.

Have you done many of the 1.4HDi engines and would you say a remap is worthwhile in their case?

If so could you drop me a PM with a quote?

Cheers!

auto-tune

RMS Trader
Drives
535d / Corrado T
Hi

Yes, weve done quite a few of these and no complaints. As always, we offer everyone the 30 day trial period....so if you were'nt happy you could always have it returned to standard and refunded :grinning:...Pm with price sent

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
Car drives really well now Ryan.

Noticeable torque increase in the lower gears.

The car's computer showed an average of 74MPG on the 20 mile drive home and even though that particular road has a good few downhill sections, I've noticed the fuel efficiency has definitely increased in normal driving conditions.

Cheers!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.