calibra turbo wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
they do exist, i thought i'd never have got a mint cav t and i did, and sure the cali, even tho it aint a turbo is a good un... if ur patient one will come along!!

M@tt B

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx S14
yes the guys i got my car off had a red calibra turbo, was mint except for a small dent but apart from that everything was in excellent condition but the way they where talking about it they would never sell it lol

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
cav and cali turbo's rule, such an under rated car!! and pity mosta em are endin up broken and stripped... i'd love to start buyin all the sick ones :laughing:

lambo_clio

OP
L
Drives
clio
calli turbines

cav and cali turbo's rule, such an under rated car!! and pity mosta em are endin up broken and stripped... i'd love to start buyin all the sick ones :laughing:

yeah good old vauxs mate cant beat em fook jap scrap:laughing:

blacklightningcivic

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
What about a black one? Less than 30k miles. In NI! I'll ask my dad if he fancies selling he was talking about it recently

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.