• Silver Hammerite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Hammerite

• Other?

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Converting the Focus to disks all round this week and while Im at it Ill be paiting the new calipers, but dunno what colour to do them!

Obviously dont want something tacky, just subtle and "factory" looking, to clean them up a bit.

What ya'll think?

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
I done mine black on the focus, anything else just isnt cool unless it has big Brembo or AP branding on it! 8)

Ruth

RMS Regular
mine are black, depends how silver his wheels are. If theyre not bright silver id do them black

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
mine are black too - would look cack silver cos the rims are a similar colour and red would be ***** cos ur pretending to have something ur not :roll:

bob

RMS Regular
I would do them black, and if theres any lettering or indentation saying ford or the like, paint that silver.

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Black or Gold it is..

Must grab a new caliper somewhere and see what it looks like and try to get them looking similar to they way they would be if they were new :grinning:

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
point was if i cant get a colour close to what it wuda been when new, the next in line will be black..

kinda what i was thinking anyway

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
collecting them tomorrow woohoo :laughing:

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Go with Red

Brembo2.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.