Came across car I sold over 20 years ago.

TONKA

RMS Regular
Drives
300c SRT8
A few years ago ago at cars and coffee in Dundalk, I spotted my old 78 RS2000 that I owned from 95-2000. First time I seen it from I (stupidly) sold it, I was convinced it was dead as it didn't show up on reg checkers but it now on a Kerry plate. By chance, it pulled out of the meet and one of the photographers got a couple of shots of 2 cars I bought 25 years apart.
IMG_8006.jpeg
IMG_8007.jpeg
IMG_8006.jpeg
IMG_8006.jpeg

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Great find.

Sold my 1st car, Clio 16v, into the south and often wondered if it ever survived.

Presume there is no way to check?

TONKA

RMS Regular
OP
TONKA
Drives
300c SRT8
Great find.

Sold my 1st car, Clio 16v, into the south and often wondered if it ever survived.

I don't know. I just knew mine from a couple of small differences it had when I looked close. If I check the original reg, it shows an export marker.

brotherj

What a neat coincidence that it was there at cars and coffee, and that someone happened to capture photos of the two cars you've owned decades apart. Small world.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Great find.

Cartell.ie was/is the ROI HPI checker. You'd either need the southern reg, or maybe VIN number.