Can someone help me with this detail

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Brown moles!!

You flash Bangor B*stard!!!

I hear amos waxes his evo with mink, and cleans his windows with blue whale semen.

brendy

RMS Regular
OP
brendy
Really, I just pay the local millies to come with a spare pair of pink fluffy playboy pyjimjams!(apparently 10 times softer than cotton wool or gemma atkinsons arse), get them excited and let them lubricate the paintwork themselves via the splits, get a good mental picture there father they accept cash or primark vouchers.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
My quandry is this:

Do I use a Big red bucket or a Big blue bucket?
Ive already got a big yellow sponge so that part is covered.

obvisiouly a big blue bucket brendy,

otherwise (following on from other thread) the bees may "bite you" being attracted to the red colour, i would also consider changing the colour of sponge, thats just asking for trouble!!:p :p :party:

GrantR

RMS Regular
Really, I just pay the local millies to come with a spare pair of pink fluffy playboy pyjimjams!(apparently 10 times softer than cotton wool or gemma atkinsons arse), get them excited and let them lubricate the paintwork themselves via the splits, get a good mental picture there father they accept cash or primark vouchers.

Do they no longer accept bottles of blue WKD or vouchers for Elizabeth Duke? :eek:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.