Can you ring Coleraine DVLA to check mileage

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Get on the active chat - I spoke to someone this morning straight away on line about a registration issue (may be different departments)

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
If it's NI mot try balmoral. I rang last week and got all the info i needed but rang back next day and was told they don't do that lol.

colin84

RMS Regular
You can ring any MOT centre, but it's up to whoever's on the phone. I rang Mallusk and the girl was able to tell me the mileage.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Just to clear this up fully and make it as easy as possible. Yes you can ring DVA Coleraine, to obtain Northern Ireland MOT mileage history.

They will literally go through all the old MOT's over the phone and will call out each one so you can write it down for each year. They'll give you the information instantly over the phone.

Their number is 0300 200 7861 and it's option 3.

If, after the call, you would like them to email you the information then email them on dva@infrastructure-ni.gov.uk with the request and they should do that for you.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Just to clear this up fully and make it as easy as possible. Yes you can ring DVA Coleraine, to obtain Northern Ireland MOT mileage history.

They will literally go through all the old MOT's over the phone and will call out each one so you can write it down for each year. They'll give you the information instantly over the phone.

Their number is 0300 200 7861 and it's option 3.

If, after the call, you would like them to email you the information then email them on dva@infrastructure-ni.gov.uk with the request and they should do that for you.

I recently tried to get info on an m3 I was looking at.

Few testing stations, one in belfast and one in derry, both point blank refused to tell me.

Rang DVA coleraine and she wouldn't tell me either.

I then turned up at the office with a few print outs I had from BMW, they eventually did tell me but I had to call out the mileage, they would then nod or shake their head to give me an indication if it was correct or not, making out they were doing something they shouldn't be.

In years past I didn't have an issue with this, however considering I couldn't get an answer from 3 different stations makes me think I was either terribly unlucky or more likely, the new data protection act that recently came in means they shouldn't be giving this info out.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth

Few testing stations, one in belfast and one in derry, both point blank refused to tell me.

I then turned up at the office with a few print outs I had from BMW, they eventually did tell me but I had to call out the mileage, they would then nod or shake their head to give me an indication if it was correct or not, making out they were doing something they shouldn't be.

In years past I didn't have an issue with this, however considering I couldn't get an answer from 3 different stations makes me think I was either terribly unlucky or more likely, the new data protection act that recently came in means they shouldn't be giving this info out.

How many head shakes did you get?

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P

I've been doing it for years using that number I posted, and as recently as 2 months ago.

The new Data Protection Act would be a bit of a non-starter for me (if they use that as an excuse) they are not giving out any information on a person... but rather the car itself.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.