Car care section pics added.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
as iam sure your all aware of what are supplying here at procar, but heres a few pics of the stock levels we try to keep at all times, we always have specials on so pop in to the store and have a nosey, heres the list of what we are keeping, microfibre cloths, wash mitts, gritguards and buckets,ez wheel brushes,collinte, raceglaze,reflection perfection,poorboys,smartwax,bilt hamber, 3m pads and compounds,cartec pads cleaning products, meguiars, naviwax,etc, we have just got in 75mm backing plates with pads to go with them, these are designed for the rotary buffs,

Procar
unit9 edgar ind est
comber road
carryduff
bt8 8an

tel 02890 817187

Procar Modified Car Parts and Accessories

Attachments

• st1.JPG
    st1.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 272
  • st2.JPG
    st2.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 283
  • st3.JPG
    st3.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 259
  • st4.JPG
    st4.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 285

LJB

Drives
BMW 320D
Good to get speaking to you today Davey, let me know when you get the small backing plates back in stock

Thanks

Liam

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
I'll probably be up next week for a Reflection Perfection Wash Mitt, last one has disappeared :relieved:

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
need to get up and have a nosy at some stuff lad! without claire being with me or il end up spending to much lol!

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
depend what pads your looking for mate, i have the 150mm 3m pads here, also have the 5" and 6" cartec pads and the 75mm small pads aswell. call in have a look.

J55NI

RMS Regular
any cheap buffs going? silverline etc its only for a wee cheap motor to tidy up so not looking to spend big Ā£Ā£ on one. cheers

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
sorry mate i dont have a rotary or a da about me at the moment, all sold out. trying to get some of these dodo spin doctors in hopfully next week or week after.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.