car for the track

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
im looking a cheap rod , like a sierra/ granada / omega / carlton for the track ..anything fun for the track really aslong as shes cheap and isnt a slug(y)

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
forgot all about that ...presumebaly sold then ...DOH!

carmadchris

RMS Regular
There is some pics for ya...

600quid and its yours

Attachments

• mg1.jpg
    mg1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 682
  • mg2.jpg
    mg2.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 662
  • mg3.jpg
    mg3.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 661
  • mg4.jpg
    mg4.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 678

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
excelent car for the money, and finnishing in the top3 in it's class in the hilclimbs and sprints, so thats proven that it is a quick car!

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
too much money for me im afraid ...trying to keep sub 1000 as much as posible (y)

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Buy my rallye!!

Goes like the clappers and the handling is 2nd to none! and its already got FIA approved buckets, and harnesses! and you could even drive to the track, its still moted and taaxed!

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
yes a high tuned 2 litre in car mad chris's maestro, fully caged, rac log booked etc etc, very high spec for little money!

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
very interested in maestro and 205 ...be in touch with all partys involved ....

@simon ...still interested in the car ... ill let ya no when the bike is ready to be sold and well talk further

S_Gault

RMS Regular
buy the meastro, fun car for the money and more fun when you pass something quick in it as its a real sleeper

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
chunky69 said:
what sort of power is it running?

The 2.0 16v is 140bhp standard, but may be higher in Chris's car (don't know what mods are done to it) Cracking car for the money.

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
seen the meastro at sprints goes well!!! that is cheap as chips for what it is wud grad that myself if had the cash! go for it

carmadchris

RMS Regular
Thanks for all the free bumps about the maestro and yeah its a cracking car. I would estimate it to be around 150bhp induction kit and a little porting and polishing but it is track proven to be very quick.

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
clear your inbox chris mate ...if you still have my number txt me as ive lost yours!

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
sorted! bought chris' maestro ...wee weapon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.