Car painter needed in North Down area

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

holli

Drives
AE86 Turbo 2DR
I am after a decent (read above average) car painter with own garage and booth. Must be located in and around Bangor, Ards plus 15/20miles max. No rush on car being finished, just needs to be done correctly. FULL respray, interior and exterior and engine bay. Underbody already completed. Some panel work to 1 quarter panel and roof, NO rust just dents. Need number and location and name. Been away from scene for a few years and my painter isn’t doing full resprays any more. Car already totally stripped. Rolling chassis only. If they have a transporter/trailer that would be handy, but I can sort that. Time of essence as it MUST vacate my house by 26 Apr.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Segsby is hard to beat, I'm pretty sure you'd have done plenty of skids in his yard many years ago?

holli

OP
holli
Drives
AE86 Turbo 2DR
need numbers if u can do it as a pm. Where is T Henry?

Bizizl

RMS Member
Drives
350z
TK Motors in Bangor are good. They get mine and my families work. Had good few things painted and fiberglass stuff fitted / repaired there and I'm always happy.
028 9146 0000

holli

OP
holli
Drives
AE86 Turbo 2DR
Do you know if either has a car trailer or transporter?

Last edited:

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Alan Finlay in Kircubbin gets a great name, he is fairly busy too which is a good sign

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Richard and Terry Henry - KRCR 028 91818689

He is currently doing an R33 project, he's going to have my Volvo very soon, he has a trailer, is very good and fussy and REASONABLE!

purplea4T

RMS Regular

He is currently doing an R33 project, he's going to have my Volvo very soon, he has a trailer, is very good and fussy and REASONABLE!
I think I’m going to nip over and see if they’ll price the work on my Anniversary, have yet to hear anything bad about their work.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
I think I’m going to nip over and see if they’ll price the work on my Anniversary, have yet to hear anything bad about their work.
Anyone who knows me knows you need to damn near pass a medical to even drive my Volvo so you can rest assured your car will be in safe hands lol

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr

That R33 was in for a serious amount of work!

Another vote here for Terry & Richard Henry @ KRCR. My mk2 is just back from them and the work is first class.

holli

OP
holli
Drives
AE86 Turbo 2DR
Just as well cos I called them today. Doesn’t know if he has the space and it maybe next year before it’s ready. But it’s been 3 years so another will be fine.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
KRCR has done work for me in the past on a my old S3 and my wifes current Q5 - very happy with his work

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.