Carly obd or similar for bmw e91

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
It’s a bit dearer now than it used to be. You need the pro app and then credits to do anything from memory. Might be easier to find someone with it and pay them. I plan to do that myself.

Walder

RMS Regular
OP
Walder
Been reading away.

Anyone any experience with carista? Appears to be the same set up. Thr adaptor is £15.99 and comes with a free month of the full service then its 33 for a year and a tenner for a week.

This might be a better option. As I can play with it for a month and it will always allow diagnostic for free but if I need to go deeper I can pay the tenner.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I have Carista for the Golf and tried it in the X5 and it is useless, you can do pretty much nothing.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
ncsexpert would do your job but takes a while to get the hang of it, plenty of step by step guides out there though

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
@Lyons @Walder

If you want anything coded let me know. I use NCSExpert but have done quite a few coding sessions on my E92

I have Rhiengold and INPA for fault code reading/clearing as well

Also have E SYS for F model BMWs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.