Carnology Opening Show & Sound off - 30th Jan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
New car accessory shop Carnology in Carryduff are holding their opening day as a full car show on 30th Jan 2005.

The event will include over 70 show cars and will have the likes of rally driver Dennis Biggerstaff in attendance along with an EMMA SPL sound off. There is also a show and shine competition for the show cars.

If you want to be on the RMS stand for this event please drop me a PM as there are plenty of spaces.

Andy

trixtery

Drives
Clio 1.2
Sorry to hijack Coop but for those pugclub members that dont go onto our website get in touch with me if you interested in gettin in the pugclub stand.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
And those not on the pugclub stand but still want to go there are spaces available on the RMS stand!

Andy

145db

RMS Regular
Andy if you wanted I could get you a couple of cars
Nevs V6 Vento
Sammy's 25
Mr Whites Starlet Glanza

145db

RMS Regular
mini_mental60 said:
IF thats Nev that works in Agnews in Mallusk. His motor is well tidy, sounds really feckin well.

It is mate the car is tidy and yes the exhaust sounds so so well

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Anyone who wants to be on the RMS stand (or bring people for the RMS stand) drop me a PM.

Andy

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
ill be headdin up, get a few pics and what knot

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
i too shall be heading up, something local for a change :grinning:

the new <controversially> improved 306's first outing ;)

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
I hope to be there and maybe on the stand in the new wagon, if everything goes to plan!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
was at the shop there now, plenty of surrounding land for a potentially good turn out

chunkosauras

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan Np300
Prob pervin the big git. lol You up for it thomps mite bring the bottom out bandit but sayin that there is some nice car related items comin soon to sort it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.