Cars and Coffee Against Cancer, Antrim, Fri 28th September 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RyanPA

RMS Member
Hi guys, thank you so much for the share – really appreciate it!

Just a little bit about our event: it’s scheduled for 7pm on Friday 28th September and is due to be held at our unit just beside Junction One in Antrim. Full timing and details should be available via the Facebook link above!

We ran a Cars & Coffee event this time last year and were genuinely humbled by the show of support by everyone in the NI car community, with over £1,560 raised for Macmillan Cancer Support - a charity that’s very close to the hearts of all of our staff.

It would be amazing to be able to go even bigger and better this year, so we’ve got a barbecue scheduled along with all the tea/coffee/biscuits/cakes you can handle in addition to a raffle with some serious prizes.

Among the goodies are free sets of alloy wheels from some of the biggest manufacturers in the game, t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats and discount vouchers off all kinds of automotive merchandise. I’ll include the full prize list in just a little bit once I’ve got it put together.

We’d absolutely love to have as many of you along as possible, not just to help raise funds for such an amazing and vital charity but just as importantly to see some cool cars, grab a bite to eat and have a bit of craic!

Hope to see you down there towards the end of the month, and if there's anything else you need just shout! :grinning:

RyanPA

RMS Member
Hi everyone!

With just over a week to go now, as promised I now have a full list of all the raffle prizes we have to give away on the night. There’s absolutely LOADS of them so I reckon everyone’s got a pretty good chance of walking away with something before the evening's done!

BIG prizes are as follows:
  • FREE set of any Inovit wheels of your choice
  • FREE set of Cades Jadis wheels
  • 25% Off discount voucher for Fifteen52 wheels
  • 25% Off discount voucher for Brixton Forged wheels
  • 25% Off discount voucher for Skol Wheels
  • Discount voucher for Black Rhino/TSW Wheels
We’ve also got all of the following to be raffled off:
  • Jackets, hoodies, belts, hats, bandanas and lanyards from MAK
  • Coffee mugs & hats from Sparco
  • Snapbacks & beanies from Eibach
  • LOADS of Japan Racing tshirts
  • Beanies, keyrings and mugs from Alutec
  • Hats from Bimecc
  • Dashboard teddies from Ronal
  • Travel mugs from McGard
  • Keyrings from XD Series
  • Decals/stickers from Tomason
  • Polo shirts & backpacks from Advanti Racing
  • And a whole box of tshirts from MAK!
As you can tell we’ve got an absolute tonne of stuff, along with more coffee, cakes, tea and burgers than you can shake a stick at! I’ve included a link to a few pictures on our Facebook page just to give you a quick overview of some of the things up for grabs:

Cars & Coffee Against Cancer Raffle Prizes | Facebook

Massive thanks goes out, of course, to all of our sponsors and the above brands for supplying us with such an incredible list of prizes. Many of them have very kindly donated to Macmillan as well.

As before, we’d absolutely love to have as many of you along as possible on the night to help raise funds for such an amazing charity and also just to grab a bite to eat, be in with the chances of winning some goodies and have a bit of craic!

Details are as follows for anyone interested:
  • Friday 28th September, 7pm-10pm
  • FREE entry
  • All vehicles welcome
  • Raffle tickets are £2 for 1 or £5 for 3
  • Held at our premises at 10 Antrim Business Park, Antrim, BT41 4LA
Thanks again guys, and hopefully see a lot of you there next week! :grinning:

Dave..

RMS Regular
Hi everyone!

With just over a week to go now, as promised I now have a full list of all the raffle prizes we have to give away on the night. There’s absolutely LOADS of them so I reckon everyone’s got a pretty good chance of walking away with something before the evening's done!

BIG prizes are as follows:
  • FREE set of any Inovit wheels of your choice
  • FREE set of Cades Jadis wheels
  • 25% Off discount voucher for Fifteen52 wheels
  • 25% Off discount voucher for Brixton Forged wheels
  • 25% Off discount voucher for Skol Wheels
  • Discount voucher for Black Rhino/TSW Wheels
We’ve also got all of the following to be raffled off:
  • Jackets, hoodies, belts, hats, bandanas and lanyards from MAK
  • Coffee mugs & hats from Sparco
  • Snapbacks & beanies from Eibach
  • LOADS of Japan Racing tshirts
  • Beanies, keyrings and mugs from Alutec
  • Hats from Bimecc
  • Dashboard teddies from Ronal
  • Travel mugs from McGard
  • Keyrings from XD Series
  • Decals/stickers from Tomason
  • Polo shirts & backpacks from Advanti Racing
  • And a whole box of tshirts from MAK!
As you can tell we’ve got an absolute tonne of stuff, along with more coffee, cakes, tea and burgers than you can shake a stick at! I’ve included a link to a few pictures on our Facebook page just to give you a quick overview of some of the things up for grabs:

Cars & Coffee Against Cancer Raffle Prizes | Facebook

Massive thanks goes out, of course, to all of our sponsors and the above brands for supplying us with such an incredible list of prizes. Many of them have very kindly donated to Macmillan as well.

As before, we’d absolutely love to have as many of you along as possible on the night to help raise funds for such an amazing charity and also just to grab a bite to eat, be in with the chances of winning some goodies and have a bit of craic!

Details are as follows for anyone interested:
  • Friday 28th September, 7pm-10pm
  • FREE entry
  • All vehicles welcome
  • Raffle tickets are £2 for 1 or £5 for 3
  • Held at our premises at 10 Antrim Business Park, Antrim, BT41 4LA
Thanks again guys, and hopefully see a lot of you there next week! :grinning:
Ryan,
Is it possible to support this without going?

RyanPA

RMS Member
Ryan,
Is it possible to support this without going?
Hi Dave,

Yes, of course! I believe my colleague Richard has gotten in contact with you via Facebook, but for anybody who's interested in buying tickets online I've included a couple of links below:

Cars & Coffee Against Cancer Raffle Ticket
Cars & Coffee Against Cancer Raffle Tickets - 3 for £5

You can also donate straight to Macmillan by texting the code JAM AGJ8 to 70550, however please be aware that this won't get you a raffle ticket.

I'd also just like to say a massive thank you to everyone so far for their interest, Macmillan is a charity that's very close to the hearts of us all here, and it's rare to find someone who's life hasn't been touched by cancer in some shape or form, whether directly or indirectly. Your support is always very much appreciated by us all!

Last edited:

RyanPA

RMS Member
:idea: HOW TO FIND US :idea:

Hey everyone, hope you’re all looking forward to the big day! Just including a bit of info for anyone wondering where exactly we’re situated and how to find us:
  • Sat-Nav postcode: BT41 4LD
  • From the M2 or A26: Exit at the Dunsilly roundabout and follow directions for Antrim. Take the third exit at the Junction One roundabout and drive down past Asda. Take the first exit on the mini-roundabout and we’re about 400 yards up the road from there.
  • From the M22 or Randalstown direction: Take the exit at Ballygrooby roundabout towards Antrim and follow the Randalstown Road. Take the left turn opposite the old military base and we’re immediately on the right.
Parking is on a first come-first served basis, there’s a heap of parking spaces here and we’ve been assured by the other businesses around us that they’ll be free on the night. If you want a good one, you’ll want to get down early enough!

I've included a couple of (super high res!) images below that'll hopefully give you some sort of guidance, but again if there's anything else just give me a shout. Hope to see you all down there, it's promising to be a great night! :grinning:

directions1.png
directions2.png

RyanPA

RMS Member
Hi everyone, brilliant to hear that so many of you are planning on going - your support really is appreciated! :grinning:

Just a bit of extra info on parking - we've very kindly been given permission to use the car park across the street as we're expecting a big turnout. Parking zones are highlighted in red on the image below, along with the entrance to the large car park.

We'll also be holding the event in our slightly larger unit, guidance is again below but just follow the smell of BBQ and you should be fine! You'll hopefully see some of our staff out on the road who'll be able to keep you right if you're unsure.

Coffee is in and the burgers are getting ready, hope to see you in a few hours! :yum

Carpark.png

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.