Cars and coffee at down royal 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I see the Jacobs Supercars cars and coffee has been totally cancelled this weekend.

E0849B1D-5F89-4AA2-B922-942A688E22DB.jpeg

warren

RMS Photographer
Ive been to a good few of their meets, normally is completely civilised and a good selection of cars. Usually there are a few supercars there!

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Ive been to a good few of their meets, normally is completely civilised and a good selection of cars. Usually there are a few supercars there!
So have I, but once the FB crowd get on board with the whole "fkuc da police" tone it'll not go well. And im not surprised no one wants them on the premises, for the same reason.
Loads of people saying "they can't stop us" and "u think the shops would be glad of the custom"
Can't imagine anything worse to happen to an unsuspecting coffee shop in a normally quiet Sunday morning.

warren

RMS Photographer
Yeah that whole aspect is a bit over the top for sure. I’m not sure why they seem to think being against the police is cool. I’m also not sure why he doesn’t just arrange the events properly with permission.

56oval

RMS Regular
What are “the 3 Cs”?
Cool, Calm and Collected. The Dundalk one is alright, big variety of stuff.

If no one can wait until May i will be organising a Drag Day run to Enniskillen airfield one Saturday morning. A chance to stretch the cars legs, grab a cuppa in the cafe, talk cars and racing.

Last edited:

RXCAuto

RMS Regular

If no one can wait until May i will be organising a Drag Day run to Enniskillen airfield one Saturday morning. A chance to stretch the cars legs, grab a cuppa in the cafe, talk cars and racing.
That’s sounds class

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
LOL remember asking my dad as a nipper what it meant and always stuck with me, it really sums up sensible driving better than any of the DOE hi impact ads on tv

JordanT

RMS Member
Drives
2016 Golf R, TVR

I'd be up for this!

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
May 6th fast approaching, can't wait.

Alright for you to say that, it's my birthday and I am on the wrong side of 30!!:joy:
Hopefully get a run down to it with the wee man if the weather is decent!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.