Cars & Coffee Blackheath

gjw46

RMS Regular
Drives
NI's version of Caffeine & Machine set in a Country House setting BT51 4HH -112 Killeague Rd Coleraine.

Sunday 5th March 10am - 12:00. And normally the first Sunday of every month thereafter.

Enjoy meeting a group of mature Car enthusiasts.

Attachments

• 2630a260-db15-4f4d-9a6b-c335d67ba2c5 2.JPG
    2630a260-db15-4f4d-9a6b-c335d67ba2c5 2.JPG
    530.7 KB · Views: 85

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Is this a permanent business like caffeine and machine with a gift shop, bar, restaurant etc or is it just a cars and coffee type meet held at this venue?

Pottery business with a small cafe on site, as far as I know. Turned into a cars and coffee type venue as the owner is a bit of a Porsche enthusiast as far as I remember

davyk31

RMS Regular
Does look a big turn out especially for March, maybe a lot of pent up over winter desire for a good run out. Blackheath will need to open one of the fields for parking if many more cars turn up 😀

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Saw that ECZ Yaris GR above in Coleraine yesterday - forgot about the C&C meet

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
That would still be preferable to the diesel VW and track suit chav brigade, or boot cut jeans and brown shoes inbred brigade.
Surely if it's 'NI's version of Caffeine & Machine', the 'all are welcome, as long as you behave' aspect comes through from C&M too?

Must say, it looks like a lovely setting, would be tempted to take a run up to one. But all of my cars have some degree of modifications so possibly verboten :p

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Surely if it's 'NI's version of Caffeine & Machine', the 'all are welcome, as long as you behave' aspect comes through from C&M too?

Must say, it looks like a lovely setting, would be tempted to take a run up to one. But all of my cars have some degree of modifications so possibly verboten :p

I've only managed to get up once, but there was definitely a mix of cars and folks when I was there. and no one acting the ****, and detintely weren't any diesels.

I've been to C&M a couple of times, really unique place. Hard to replicate especially here. They have all year round events, which are always sold out.

The setting, and on site facilities are a big part of C&M but they just seem to be able to create the perfect car meet.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I've only managed to get up once, but there was definitely a mix of cars and folks when I was there. and no one acting the ****, and detintely weren't any diesels.

I've been to C&M a couple of times, really unique place. Hard to replicate especially here. They have all year round events, which are always sold out.

The setting, and on site facilities are a big part of C&M but they just seem to be able to create the perfect car meet.
Good to hear.

Yea, since it opened I call into C&M a couple of times a year. I love that it doesn't matter what you drive at it, be it really cheap or really expensive (or even a diesel), as long as you're actually an enthusiast.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Blackheath really isn’t a C&M venue. It’s a small coffee shop attached to a small pottery business at the owners house. It happens to be a nice old country house in quaint grounds but they really aren’t set up or are aiming to attract the car fraternity in mass.

Got to be a market for a C&M venue over here although keeping it under control would be a nightmare

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Got to be a market for a C&M venue over here although keeping it under control would be a nightmare

I think that is the only reason one hasn't been set up here, there are a few similar places opening up in other parts of England now.

davyk31

RMS Regular
You would imagine the venues across the water also attract the wreckers and unsavoury crew but they must be able to control it. If it was here it would be full of every slammed Vw diesel in the country filling the place with reek.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
You would imagine the venues across the water also attract the wreckers and unsavoury crew but they must be able to control it. If it was here it would be full of every slammed Vw diesel in the country filling the place with reek.

I’ve been to C&M a couple of times, and honestly never seen anyone dicking about.

They have a zero tolerance policy, you don’t get a second chance to be a knob. Band forever, that’s how they assure the right people attend and the wrong people don’t.

davyk31

RMS Regular
How do they enforce a ban? Can’t be by car or number plate so unless you ask everyone arriving for ID someone with a ban must be able to come back.