Cars & Coffee - Fundraiser for Pieta House - Sat 30th - ECP Castlereagh

56oval

RMS Regular
Great morning for a VERY good cause. My daughter took 3 pictures 🤣. Loved that clio wrapped ( i think) in matte.

Really nice relaxed affair, just how cars n coffee used to be.

Hope there was a decent amount raised, well done to all 🤗
IMG_20211030_110718.jpg
IMG_20211030_110436.jpg
IMG_20211030_110519.jpg

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Great morning for a VERY good cause. My daughter took 3 pictures 🤣. Loved that clio wrapped ( i think) in matte.

Really nice relaxed affair, just how cars n coffee used to be.

Hope there was a decent amount raised, well done to all 🤗View attachment 340284View attachment 340285View attachment 340286
What he said :grinning: Great to finally see your Bug!!

Very relaxed and good to catch up with a few folks and have a nosey at a few cars. Loved the Capri and the Chaser, although didn't get taking any pics, hands were too cold to take my gloves off :laughing:

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
Sorry I couldn’t get. My wee man is not well at the minute but I hope you all enjoyed the buns :grinning:

Gambit

RMS Regular
Nice dry morning, had good run to ards to collect @RobsWRX before hand , good to catch up with @Gambit , loved the beetles ,the wrapped Clio and seeing the Jetta again, hopefully plenty ££ raised
Yes good wee morning out and catch up, lot of nice motors...dandered round to the event as still carless so the want to get the scoob back is even more now - Not helped by the lift home from @dh1079 in his Golf R 🤣

Good to see I didnt when anything in the raffle....never win anything. Ever.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Sorry I didn’t make it guys, gs all day yesterday was spent on the alltrack and drift yokes as we have both out today. Seen the 15 and an black s3 possibly on the way down as I was running about getting stuff. Looks like you’d a good turn out and hope youse raised plenty….

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
OP
veedubnoodle
Drives
her crazy
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say thanks to all who came down on Saturday.

We raised just under £500 with donations at the gate and raffle tickets and we all had a great time catching up with people and putting a few faces to names.

Apologies to anyone I didn't get chatting to.

Cheers,

Aaron

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say thanks to all who came down on Saturday.

We raised just under £500 with donations at the gate and raffle tickets and we all had a great time catching up with people and putting a few faces to names.

Apologies to anyone I didn't get chatting to.

Cheers,

Aaron
Happy days that's an impressive amount! Fair play to you's again.
Saw a few folks with decent cameras etc taking pics, any posted anywhere?

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
OP
veedubnoodle
Drives
her crazy
Happy days that's an impressive amount! Fair play to you's again.
Saw a few folks with decent cameras etc taking pics, any posted anywhere?

Richie from RMCD photography on Facebook took a good few. I took a few myself too on the phone just. Will try and upload them later on.