CBR 600RR

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
That is brave going for an RR just after you pass your test! what does it "have" to be restricted to for you?

not sure what you mean about the what does it have to be restricted to for you bitt ?. Its my first road bike but I have road bikes before off road so will be grand :grinning:

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Yea its my old one kyle. Looks well jonny, hope you have as much fun on it as I did. Did you get all sorted out with the log book?
cheers buddy , yes got sorted with it applied for a new one in the end . Did you buy another bike man?

warren

RMS Photographer
not sure what you mean about the what does it have to be restricted to for you bitt ?. Its my first road bike but I have road bikes before off road so will be grand :grinning:

Its supposed to be restrictied to 33bhp for 2 years or something along those lines usually after you pass your test!

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
Its supposed to be restrictied to 33bhp for 2 years or something along those lines usually after you pass your test!
Don't think this applies anymore if you do a direct access scheme on a 600cc+ bike

warren

RMS Photographer
Haha thats even worse, a 33bhp SV650s was damn fast for me after I passed my test. Probably wouldnt be here if Id had my full power R6 first. Be careful dude.

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Cheers guys for the comments :grinning: , Have a notion for an R6 but think I will hold onto this till mid next year :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.