Celica & Jordan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
celica aint to my tastes, not a fan of kits on em as they're fairly slick in standard trim, but the jordan looks super :laughing: good to see the graphics still there aswell, a lot have been removed :worried: interiors pretty sweet in the jordan too

jc1301

OP
J
Drives
toyota celica vv
yes iam not putting any silly kits on the jordan
the i modded the celica to an extent that i never drove it!!!!

now i drive the jordan everyday

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
two lovely cars there jack.most people dont realise that everything on the celica was on armo's celica, and noone said anything negative to him about it.

saw the jordan at sainsbury's meet, looking great!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Nice civic, I'm sure it sounds well with the full system and intake :cool:

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
two lovely cars there jack.most people dont realise that everything on the celica was on armo's celica, and noone said anything negative to him about it.

Errr Armo had different skirts, rear wing and wheels.

Civic is sweet, health to enjoy it.

Bronk

RMS Regular
my friend is just after sellin his jordan vti..he think it was a waste of money..he says its just a glorified vti with leather...and he reckon he shud hav said himself 2k and bougth a normal vti

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
my friend is just after sellin his jordan vti..he think it was a waste of money..he says its just a glorified vti with leather...and he reckon he shud hav said himself 2k and bougth a normal vti

i always said that but they still are a nice car.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.