Charity Photoshoot V2.0

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
@Cooper please delete if not allowed.

I am holding my Charity Photoshoot V2.0 this Sunday at Lisburn Aviation Museum to raise funds to buy a defibrillator for a nursery who badly requires it due to a child with heart condition there and have a few spots available on the day after a few drop outs sadly.

For a donation of £50 you will get your car photographed, printed and framed in A3 by me.
There are around 15 slots left on the day and each slot is around 15 mins on the day to get 1-2 photos of the car.
If you would like to attend please contact me here or better on FB (Reinis Babrovskis)
Please contact me if you need more info or want to attend or even donate.

Thanks very much in advance!

297870003_4909881072450116_4079269201214880696_n.jpg

richie_mck

RMS Regular
I'll not be able to attend but happy to send a donation if you have a link to paypal or something

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Thank you so much buddy, appreciate it 🙏

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Thank you guys for the kind words and support. All booked up and close to 2000 already raised so hopefully despite Mondello and bad weather it will be another helluva good day!

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Your talent knows no bounds!

What a great day and the museum was fantastic, actually want to book a guided tour at it. I didn’t realise @MarkyMck dad is a member of the society and he gave me some really interesting info about the planes after we caught up.

Brilliant day out and as usual @Reno_LV you showing us all how we should strive to do more for others.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Your talent knows no bounds!

What a great day and the museum was fantastic, actually want to book a guided tour at it. I didn’t realise @MarkyMck dad is a member of the society and he gave me some really interesting info about the planes after we caught up.

Brilliant day out and as usual @Reno_LV you showing us all how we should strive to do more for others.
Thank you my friend. Appreciate the kind words

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
What a brilliant day.

@Reno_LV - you should be so very proud of what you made happen mate.

Not only are you one of the most selfless people I’ve ever met but your talent is on another level. And as @big_pete says we could all take a leaf from your book.

The esteem everyone there today holds you in shows the kind of person you are. And one I am very proud to call a friend.

Now on to some of the cars I was lucky enough to see up close.

First up was @saxo_man ’s amazing MX-5

The noise of it, the stance, those wilwoods… fantastic. It’s a credit to you man.

@Blackline ’s sexual Jag is epically cool especially when dropped completely on its ass

@big_pete Porsche is just so cool. I love it

The Subarus of @Sonny Adam Brewster, and the beauty that is @CharlySkunkWeed’s were fantastic. Was great to see @Mel too after a few years.

Wish I could’ve stuck around a while longer as I’d have loved to have seen @mcmurray’s M3 and a few other cars.

@Ben P nice catching up dude. Loved the cars!

Some lovely machines in the car park too

And as for the aviation museum itself. How amazing a place was that. Just getting a walk around the history that is there was a joy. I was in full on geek mode.

Thank you again dude. You should be very proud

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Is there a donation page? Missed the photo op, but would still like to contribute.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Where is this location? Didnt know there was a shed with everything in it - can you book to go? My son would love to get in and out of the helicopters and planes. When I say son, I mean me too! :joy: