Charity Photoshoot V2.0

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Is there a donation page? Missed the photo op, but would still like to contribute.
Thank you, really appreciate it. Babrovskisr@gmail.com
Also long shot but anybody here has ever bought defibrillator or know more about the process? Thanks
Where is this location? Didnt know there was a shed with everything in it - can you book to go? My son would love to get in and out of the helicopters and planes. When I say son, I mean me too! :joy:
Lisburn aviation museum. Yeah you book it just.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Thank you, really appreciate it. Babrovskisr@gmail.com
Also long shot but anybody here has ever bought defibrillator or know more about the process? Thanks

Lisburn aviation museum. Yeah you book it just.
Contact the likes of Chest Heart and Stroke NI, am sure they would be happy to help with the process of purchasing them.

Going to have to see about getting my old man a tour booked around the aviation museum as I sent him a few pics and he would love to have a look around in person.

@Big Pimp good seeing you and @big_pete yesterday, we are deffo getting on in years when the first topic of discussion was about greying hair and not cars :joy:

saxo_man

RMS Regular
@Reno_LV ive sent you a text. I bought a third one a few months ago, I’ll be able to help you out with the correct model etc to buy based on the location it will be placed.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7

Bit of info here from St Johns Ambulance.
They also have a section of recommendations for schools!