Charles Hurst Cars and Coffee September 2023

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
It is indeed. Same owner as the 22B I believe

I saw it on Total Perfection’s page and assumed it was NH. Does he have a 22B too?

Sorry I missed this, really is a great day. Nice to see some other stuff like the 5’s too.

RoniN

RMS Regular
Like your new motor @Gemma , back in yelloooow !! :p

gemma new motor.JPG

Great turnout and hopefully a good amount raised for Dementia NI.

Cheers

renman8957

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane RS250
I'm just impressed that I saw an F40, La Ferrari, 918 and a Senna in NI in one place, in NI at once. I've been up close with a Veyron so to me there's just a P1 left, which is the ultimate to me

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
I saw it on Total Perfection’s page and assumed it was NH. Does he have a 22B too?

Sorry I missed this, really is a great day. Nice to see some other stuff like the 5’s too.
It's not NH's, but someone else local(ish) and in a similar industry!

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I'm just impressed that I saw an F40, La Ferrari, 918 and a Senna in NI in one place, in NI at once. I've been up close with a Veyron so to me there's just a P1 left, which is the ultimate to me
P1s are impressive in the flesh. Seen all the above through work apart from an F40, I don't think I have seen one yet, would love to.

Looks like a good day, should have been.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Saturday was a write off with kids activities all day 🤯 🤯 gutted I missed some iconic cars!

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
great event and some superb machinery. shame i only got there at 12.30 and heavens opened. still was nice with the wee man for an hour or so to look at some nice cars and talk with other car folk.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
It was a nice way to spend a Saturday morning before the rain appeared. As said there was some very special cars there, the F40 and La Ferrari🤤, as well as the Porsche 918 spider and the McLaren Senna, first time the wee man has seen some proper Hyper cars up close. That 22B as well, absolutely immaculate ❤️. Good to chat to @gav525, @Lappintyre, @Chris tii and a few other lotus owners. There was some impressive machinery there, it seems the credit crunch hasn’t hit some parts of Northern Ireland 😂

Excuse the amateur face editing on the pics but ya know, internet creeps etc.

IMG_2326.jpeg
IMG_2324.jpeg
IMG_2325.jpeg
IMG_2323.jpeg

Last edited:

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Took a drive up to this on Saturday morning for a nosey. Good to get chatting to a few RMSers and nice the rain held off for a few hours.

No shortage of money about in supercar circles, that's for sure. Some beautiful stuff about.

ff01.jpg

ff02.jpg

ff03.jpg

ff04.jpg

ff05.jpg

ff06b.jpg

ff07.jpg

ff08.jpg

ff09.jpg

ff10.jpg

ff11.jpg

ff12b.jpg