Citroen/Peugeot Rolling Road Day / Meet!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
Daz get yerself down there lad :grinning:. i'm sure there would be no bother. Sure theres a westcoast in the lineup there! :grinning:

Mr 106

RMS Regular
lol@ westcoast remark!
id be tempted if i could but the car's a lil sick at the mo :worried:

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
would be up for this, just interested in checking figures, but my pocket nor the car is ready.

Daz_PD

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda Octavia 2.
i might have been interested myself, but alas im off to buy some performance parts soon so need the moola.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
Fatboyslim... given that thread in general... i think its imperative you come along ;) lol

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
I wish i could go, but my mum's going coming outta hospital next week, so i gotta stay home and look after her for most of february and early part of march! :<

X-Factor_Phil

OP
X
Its just outside dublin! Theres a few of you coming from the north now, you may like to arrange a convoy!?

@saxo kid: pm sent mate

Jmax

RMS Regular
might take a run down for the craic of it and get the gti-d a bit of fresh air

X-Factor_Phil

OP
X
Ill be needing a few more entries here, genuine ones only please im sick of people messing me around on this! Im talking with flushbus at the moment to see if they will cover the event!

Heres what we have so far:

(3)Saxo VTS
Saxo Westcoast
Saxo VTR
(2)106GTi
306 Rallye
307 HDi

Anybody else?

Phil

X-Factor_Phil

OP
X
you are indeed mate, your one of the 3 above vts's. one is mine and the other belongs to a lad i know named paddy. hes on most boards under the name paddymc.

Phil

Bronk

RMS Regular
the yellow gti 106 wont be there as wally ( the owner) will be in portrush that day 4 tiesto

X-Factor_Phil

OP
X
sorry mate am i missing something. i know one of the 106gtis is wine and the other is owned by 'coan' but i dont know what colour it is! :?

Bronk

RMS Regular
the yellow 106 gti owner was interested in it.. but he cant go 2 it now.. cos he is away that day

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
i would go down to make up the numbers if i can get the day off work

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
i'm interested, put me down as a maybe, but don't be counting on me

gold 106 gti
wanna c how it fairs against the others

last time it was 137.7bhp

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.