Citroen / Peugeot Rolling Road Day Pictures!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
Taz007 said:
get the soap n water out n get them cars cleaned

:lol: , its a rallye. its allergic to soap and water. I get an extra 20bhp if its covered in crap.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
RComms said:
Taz007 said:

:lol: , its a rallye. its allergic to soap and water. I get an extra 20bhp if its covered in crap.

Don't forget an extra 15 brake if you have a small woodland creature lodged/splatered in your front grill as well from bunny hoping over bridges!!

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
MacGyver said:
Don't forget an extra 15 brake if you have a small woodland creature lodged/splatered in your front grill as well from bunny hoping over bridges!!

trust me... bunning hoping over bridges definately doesn't give you added power :lol: :lol: :oops:

Mr 106

RMS Regular
X-Factor_Phil said:
Daz said:
dude, theres no such thing as a 130bhp model.

good figures tho, seems like a good day :grinning:

Im afraid your wrong there mate. If you like i can prove you wrong?
try me :grinning:

lemme guess, you're going to start with the "pronged head" debacle lmao.

RComms said:
Taz007 said:

lol!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
indeed the 130hp model is a mere myth, for lots of daft reasons.

If you were lucky like me though, i got myself a hold of the 260bhp version, only one ever made afaik :grinning:

Mr 106

RMS Regular
ooh whats the idle like on those bad boys, i heard it was interfered with when they moved the cat to the base of the manifold whilst putting in a new ecu and 3 plug style wiring & an egr valve ;)

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
Daz said:
an egr valve ;)
pmsl....wondered when that would come up, idles ever so well especially since removing the egr valve, raising me to a modest 300hp 8) :lol:

Ev206

RMS Regular
Sir Sax said:
Daz said:
an egr valve ;)
pmsl....wondered when that would come up, idles ever so well especially since removing the egr valve, raising me to a modest 300hp 8) :lol:

Can I borrow the one you took off so I can put it on mine and then take it off again so I can get 300bhp as well :lol:

Mr 106

RMS Regular
Ev206 said:
Sir Sax said:
Daz said:
an egr valve ;)

Can I borrow the one you took off so I can put it on mine and then take it off again so I can get 300bhp as well :lol:
only if you promise not to tell anyone so insurance companies dont find out ur bhp has jumped ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.