Civic FN2 install - any fitters?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Unlight

RMS Regular
Looking to install a Parrot 9200 system in an FN2... a lot of places don't seem to want to do the install. Any good places that will do this, close to Belfast?

Ge0rge

Banned
mate they are fairly straight forward can you not tackle it yourself? i done mine in about half an hour

Ge0rge

Banned
i take that back i see what kinda civic your on about im guessin gettin in the back of that radio wont be easy.....my bad

Unlight

RMS Regular
OP
U
When I was considering this before, they said they wouldn't touch them... think im sorted now, thanks !

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I found the hardest part to remove was the plastic trim along the top of the dash. It really needs a bit of motivation.

If you're sorted then that's cool, but if you want to do it yourself I think I've instructions somewhere with photographs if you need me to hoke it out.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Cartunes off here. Sound guy and does great work ... He did my entire soundsystem in the 350.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Cartunes off here. Sound guy and does great work ... He did my entire soundsystem in the 350.

Thanks Chris,
we made contact........ :grinning: Your last panel was fitted 20 mins ago... come take this car away from me before I hit the Noob'Ring!!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Lol ... Ill lift it tonight if you wish, dont want you out throwing some hoops ;)

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
I found the hardest part to remove was the plastic trim along the top of the dash. It really needs a bit of motivation.

If you're sorted then that's cool, but if you want to do it yourself I think I've instructions somewhere with photographs if you need me to hoke it out.
Old bump, still have these instructions lol, friends looking a parrot into his fn shape civic, Halfords won't touch it.
Unless car tunes wants a job ?

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
Cheers for that link, was struggling to find a decent one.
Looks straight forward enough, nothing different than stuff ive done before, could probably do it myself

cheers

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I get in from behind the glovebox and push the lower left hand clip out from behind. Buy a bojo trim tool for the job, or a similar plastic wedge

baron

RMS Regular
Did you get sorted mate, i fitted a oem style bluetooth/aux to one of these a couple of weeks ago, theres a lot of stripping but all quite straight forward if your looking it done

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
Should be grand Baron , cheers,bathe stripling looks straight forward enough, just time consuming as always , awaiting on the parrot kit to arrive from amazon.

rosssei

RMS Regular
If you get stuck Andy at AM Automotive fitted one to my dads FN2 - did a great job and not hard to pay. PM if details needed.

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
Finally got the car to get this installed, that guide from civic info is very helpful,
Just haft to fit everything and its done, very imposed with the mki9200 from a quick test I did with it to make sure it was working correctly.

Reckon I'd have one if I didn't have the double din pioneer unit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.