Civic turbo kit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
that kit on ebay is some kit!!!! your not going to get any better anywhere for a better price than it's buy it now price either!!!
there is a good bit of work in fitting it, but nothing someone with a decent amount of mechanical knowledge cant do
after it's fitted, you would need to go to the likes of tripple 7 to get a remap so it runs right with the vtec and all

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
That manifold is crap! Not even mandrel bends. Seems like an ok price for the kit you get, but remember your gonna need low comp pistons - £600 + And a 3D management system capable of running MAP sensor - Upwards of £1000 + mapping. Fitting the turbo and accessories is the easy bit.

westy

OP
W
Drives
306 HDi
bah sounds like a hell of a lot of effort!! anyone in NI take on this sort of job?

PhilG

RMS Regular
do triple 7 have a turbo civic? I think theres a white civic with carbon bonnet somewhere that has a turbo

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
vvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!....Tissss!

Splurt

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
that was simon from cartoyz old shape type r, Its sold now unfortunatly but there was too much money put into the car, The Vroom tish of steve and i's type r will be very sweet, As its nearly halfway into the process of also being done, by cartoyz :grinning:

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
72.jpg
and would this have been the one?

Bronk

RMS Regular
sexymanda said:
The Vroom tish of steve and i's type r will be very sweet, As its nearly halfway into the process of also being done, by cartoyz :grinning:

tell me this....

do you ever stop talking ****e? (y)

believe the turbo bit.. (y)

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
sexymanda said:
, The Vroom tish of steve and i's type r will be very sweet, As its nearly halfway into the process of also being done, by cartoyz :grinning:

You go halfers on the Type R with this fella Steve. Be interesting to see how it goes when its finished. Wouldnt be the cheapest of things todo in todays world.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6

ANDYBL4IR

RMS Regular
I cant wait to see steve's civic go sexymanda. it should be very interesting. they have the turbo kit fited to a lexus is200 this week as well

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
revhard said:
Turbo kits on vtec engines aren't the best option imo

whats better in your opinion?

when i get my DC5 she'll be running a jackson racing supercharger! (y)

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Is a T3 not a bit big for a vtec - i assumed they would be running minimal psi so the likes of a small T2 would be more than enough?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.