Clampers get clamped :)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Adam

RMS Regular
Nice little read. Good to see a cop doing proper stuff instead of sitting with a speed camera.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
lol we were thinking of doing that when i took the clamp off my car at jordanstown!!! :p

BJ

Banned
Eh? :confounded: If the cops parked in a private carpark why shouldn't they be clamped?

All that proves is that the police think they are above the law,sadly the clampers were running about in a defective van and they got all they deserved but if the cops can't be bothered reading the signs then tough!

I can say hand on heart the signs were not clear.

Great quote from a cop,suppose they expect all criminals to have confessions printed out and printed on their tee shirts to make it "clear"!(n)

BigJoe

RMS Regular
Drives
FR-V - Civic
Does anyone else notice that BJ always has to have the most confrontational posts up?
99% of people I’m sure, loved to see the clampers getting they're comeuppance and the cops actually doing something constructive……I know everyone’s entitled to have their own opinions….but seriously man sometimes I think you do it just to make people feel a wee bit comfortable, well that’s how I feel anyway.

Alpha98

Drives
Golf GTI
BJ said:
Eh? :confounded: If the cops parked in a private carpark why shouldn't they be clamped?

All that proves is that the police think they are above the law,sadly the clampers were running about in a defective van and they got all they deserved but if the cops can't be bothered reading the signs then tough!

Great quote from a cop,suppose they expect all criminals to have confessions printed out and printed on their tee shirts to make it "clear"!(n)

i was about to post the exact same thing!

BJ

Banned
You can't say that alpha,you'll be accused of making "people feel a wee bit comfortable",whatever that means cos I'm stumped!:confounded:

Big Joe don't get too bothered
patheadsmilie.gif

BigJoe

RMS Regular
Drives
FR-V - Civic
oh well, it was ment to say uncomfortable, and i'm not bothered..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.