Classic/Vintage Auction, Ballymoney 22nd February

111gsi

RMS Regular
FMC Auctions in Ballymoney have a vintage auction this Saturday. Viewing today and tomorrow from 2pm to 9pm.
Called in very briefly myself and had a quick run round. Loads of tractors and farm stuff if that's what you're into, but also some mildly interesting cars.
80s Capri MK3 2.0
80s Manta
1984 Rover 213 Vanden Plas (quite tidy but far from perfect)
1999 MK4 Golf GTI in Jazz Blue - 196k miles! Far more tidy than it should be for its age.
Very clean 1990 Maestro van (beige)
Decent MK3 Allegro (also beige)
Vauxhall Belmont
Opel Kadett GTE (MK1 Astra shape)
Chevette
Wolseley Hornet with Armagh reg.

If you're in the area (right beside Ballymoney train station) it's well worth a nose around. Absolutely bunged with viewers today, but mostly seemed into the tractors, hardly anybody at the cars. And if nothing else you can call in with @Woodcutter across the street!

111gsi

RMS Regular
OP
111gsi
Are all those cars from that dealer who always sold aul 90 & 80s stuff? Noticed he disappeared off usedcars lately
The Rover 213 definitely is, he'd had it for ages. I'm sure a lot of the others are too. His prices always seemed "optimistic" to me.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
The Rover 213 definitely is, he'd had it for ages. I'm sure a lot of the others are too. His prices always seemed "optimistic" to me.
Mackeys in Armagh, I wanted the Renault 21 he had/has. Prices however are grabbed from the air.