Clio Dci

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I havent really posted many pictures of my clio and I havent in a long while (now with Spax RSX coilovers and ACE 18" 198 alloys)

Since im working in befast all week I get very little time to spend on it -only at weekends but mainly sundays.

So this is the product after 2 weekends...

Washed with Megs Gold Class
PC'd with poorboys SSR3 and 1
Poorboys polish
Poorboys EX-P (or whatever) sealant
Poorboys Nattys Blue (very pleased with it)
Megs Trim detailer
Megs tyre gloss

i4365.jpg

i4368.jpg

i4366.jpg

i4367.jpg

i2645.jpg

Well thats her and the time has come now for me to move on to something bigger and better :worried: (thread to follow)

I have loved this car from the minute I got it 3 years ago, been a real pleasure owning and driving it...just a shame I never got round to taking it to shows :worried:

Anyways hope you like it and leave your comments below

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
dear me, doesnt seem 3 years boydie looks well, everythin goes together pretty well wi the kit and sounds an all, tidy wee motor...

good luck wi whatever ya're replacing it with!!

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
thanks guys appreciate it :laughing:

yeah sourced the new car

found it on my driveway lol ;)

Paul W

RMS Regular
defo one of the nicest clios ive seen, have a photo of it from portrush some weekend in the summer:oops: , loving the engine cover(y)

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
m00k said:
dear me, doesnt seem 3 years boydie looks well, everythin goes together pretty well wi the kit and sounds an all, tidy wee motor...

good luck wi whatever ya're replacing it with!!

it certainly does not m00k - really can't believe i've owned this car for 3 years - been through so many transformations lol

I've got a 2004 A3 2.0TDI sport to replace the clio - got a few things planned but nothing close to what ive done to the clio, it was a one off lol

Cro

RMS Regular
Not tempted to get youreself a nice 172 boydie, surely it'll not be long before you have the clio bug again. think of the good times, all the squeaks and leaks!!

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
lol i will own another clio at some point but this is my 2nd clio - always have fancied a 182 or a trophy though

might get one in a couple of years for a fun 2nd car

this one though is a perfect first timers car and excellent xmas present ;)

Cro

RMS Regular
yea im on my second too, although with a couple of quotes from greenlight insurance I could well be onto my 3rd, who could resist a 182?if all goes well il let you take mine for a spin and you can remember what your missing :p

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
been in a couple of 182's and they definately can shift but have to give the clio's a break for a while lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
thanks lad - going to try get some better pics this weekend

think the ones above are a bit too dark :confounded:

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
cheers gav - i will have a few bits coming off the car so i will let you know ;)

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Looks excellent Boydie, the new rims transform the car.. was well impressed when I saw it that time you lifted me from train station. However, onwards and upwards! Great choice in the A3, health to enjoy it :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.