!!! Close Call !!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Maxwell

Banned
had a close one tonight!

couple of wee kids, ended up at my front door, bout 9ish this evening, with 3 spuds in their hands...of course when my mum answered the door, she was like what the **** lol....but the kids had been playing bout round my car, and noticed something up my cars exhaust

being young and nosy, they went over to discovered the spuds rammed up it, and they took them out and went straight to my door to tell me, but i was out!!

has anyone here had anything like that done before.

i dont know if it was milicious or a joke!!!

avo5021

RMS Regular
That was a banana.. hence the quote "i aint gonna fall for no banana in the tail pipe"...lol

tim

RMS Regular
Maybe someone was trying to tell you, your exhaust is too loud..

Maxwell

Banned
OP
Maxwell
not think i know that tim lol

had peelers stop me other night at a checkpoint, when all that crap happened in carrick, and when he was checking my license he realised where i lived, and said that there has been 7 different people complaining about the exhaust as they here my car start at 6.30 every morning lol

i just told him that i wasnt for changing it as im selling the car

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
just wondering what damage this would cause if the engine was started for a good while without knowing?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.