Club GTi Trackday Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
well what a bloody day, started off great with loads of runs on track but with the volume of cars wanting out they cut the track time to 5 min runs ! McMillan Cancer foundation where there all day and i'll hear soon how much they raised but i'd say well into the 4 figures !

some real good driving as per usual and the 1/4 mile sprints where very popular with chevy's and even a hummer running up the strip.

few sample piccies to wet your appetite ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Porter

RMS Regular
sounds good,

make one of the amplke pisc the hummer, i wanna see that

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
i didn't get a pic of the hummer as i was doing the 1/4 mile myself mate !

merlin

RMS Regular
Was a brilliant day, think the cheque they handed over was for £4600.00 which is great!!

Jmax

RMS Regular
haha u put on a gd show lad ;) as did buff and the red mk2

veedubboy

RMS Regular
Yes thanks very much to everyone who showed up today unfortunately i couldnt be there today due to the death of my father but £4600 raised and everyone i hear had a great days craic. Thanks to all those who gave so generously for a good cause and especially a big thanks to Dennis Bickerstaff, Mark Luney, Ronnie Brown who all gave passenger seat rides in their various flying machines.

Again thanks to all and btw our next track day will be on the 17th October (last available track day of the season at Kirky!!!!)

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
gerard said:
had a good day quarter mile was good graham!!!! :p

i'm happy enough with my time mate TBH but i'll have you yet ;)

Designated Driver

RMS Regular
Was a great day even though my car was overheating and I didn't have my brain engaged for the 1/4 mile :oops:
Thanks to all the marshalls who ran the day!
Marty

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
thats cause they are FWD and boring as feck ! i'll fire a few GTi's in the report though

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
with a 325i sport BMW engine, front end and drive train ! she was class it has to be said !

GJD

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon
Cracking Day!!!, roll on the next track day 17 Oct!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.