Cluster coding

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
anyone of here able to fit (or I can fit it wanted)and code a set of clocks to a skoda Octavia ?
Won't be just yet but looking to see if I can find someone local to do them first ?
Also may need some adjustments to the eeprom on them and the Milage set to original Milage

gizmo98

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Aye changing to maxidot
Good man I'll give them a shout (y)

gizmo98

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Can be done no problem,loads of fellas doing it on the octavias,just all across the water and a bit far for me lol

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I'm looking to put mk5 GTI highline clocks into my 2007 Jetta. Will autotune be able to do it too?

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
@gizmo98 you didnt happen to come across the part number needed for a TSI? I'd love to get maxi dot into the auld Czech taxi.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Was talking to Eddie,he can do mine but it means posting the two clusters and keys to him,I'll see what the craic is,it's would mean having to do without the car for a few days though,which I can really do

gizmo98

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Vrs Octavia
@gizmo98 you didnt happen to come across the part number needed for a TSI? I'd love to get maxi dot into the auld Czech taxi.

I didn't but if you pm Eddie he will tell you the part number
You could try skodateile,I tryed them for mine and they didn't have any but may have for a TSI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.