coilovers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
i have been looking at coilovers for my foucs but the lowest i can find any where was 70mm by spax,how come i have seen cars lowered like 100 or 120 mm on coilovers??

daves106

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondeo ST220
some will be rated down to 70mm but they will have the ability to go lower but if anythign goes wrong with them they will be out of warranty as far as i know pretty sure the back of mine is down lower than 70mm lol

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
i have been looking at coilovers for my foucs but the lowest i can find any where was 70mm by spax,how come i have seen cars lowered like 100 or 120 mm on coilovers??

alright lad, twas myself you where speaking with ! :p

u need to find out if focus coilovers have a helper spring, and if so, if ur able to take them out etc!

ben

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Take the adjusters out of the rear... And the fronts will be able to go so low your sump will rest on the floor on most kits.

Dave

RMS Regular
low sumps arent fun theres still about 30mm of thread left to go down on my fronts and it still scrubs speed bumps etc

wiggee

RMS Regular
Drives
4 x 4
my 2 pence , unless your gonna use the coilovers for different heights and or dampening , ud probably be better of with adjutable shocks and lowering springs to a good road poundage .. probably half the ££ ..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.