Congrats to Jmax - 1st at Donny!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Martyn

RMS Regular
A big thumbs up to Jmax who won the Donny sound off with his audio advice install!

Well done big guy!(y)

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
congrats john lad! ud think mr max would be up there with you lol!

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
yea well done to john sat in the car and the quality of the sound is awesome one of the best ive heard

Daisy

RMS Regular
well done wee man... glad it went well for you with the amount of money that you have been firing in the boot these days....

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Well deserved win (y)

jmax.jpg

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Pretty sure its an SQ car mate.

He should have shoved Jakki in the boot and brought her back for us :party:

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 R
yea his car is set up for SQ rather than SPL and if it sounds anything like the old set up its amazing, but im sure this one will be far better

Jmax

RMS Regular
cheers for the comments everyone, yea i was over the moon to win it, i didnt expect it and yea the cars set up for SQ

and as for jakki, i love her to bits and will never forget the hope she gave me when i was in hospital and we will remain friends for as long as possible so i wont be sharing her ;)

dd-polow

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 TDI
well done mate. Ive always been a fan of pioneer, nice to see it sitting up there an beating the big boys (y) As for Jakki, well mate after what you went through in hospital I think you deserve to have her all to yourself :laughing: , although i wouldnt mind a sneeky bit :party:

Paul W

RMS Regular
Ahh right i see, forgot to mention that the new wheels look awesome, brocks? I see this car about alot but didnt realise its audio setup, a real credit to you and AA indeed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.