cool picture of you car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hippyross

RMS Regular
Awesome that's one of those cars on my bedroom wall along with the F40.

Edited when I was ten or something I don't think the wife would like those sorts of posters on the bedroom wall lol
That's what it says at the rear lol

DSC_0641_zps9957eab2.jpg

Boksic

RMS Regular
uploadfromtaptalk1409346345467.jpg

One of the few I have that I haven't ballsed up by getting a random fence or lamppost or something silly in to ruin the picture.. Taken with phone so never great quality

johnm

RMS Regular
Purely because it ws one of the best days driving craic ive had.

My bro and a mate on their bikes, me in the r33. Drove as far as newcastle and covered shy of 300 miles. Brilliant days craic!

319507_509369159085712_1009210338_n.jpg

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
IMG_1740ac_zps058c12ff.jpg

My old scooby (first one parked up, front bottom right white wheels and DC graphics at that point.....)
This was the largest single Subaru convoy to grace N Ireland hosted by Scoobyireland, when they had enthusiast owners who turned up to events in 2009
Over 130 Subarus in convoy around the province that day :grinning:
Memories !!!

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
There really is some absolutely cracking motors on RMS.

Meant to say that earlier, and also great that they are in a single thread so real easy to browse through and see great cars.

@brocks im sure the sound was epic that day (100 odd boxer engines parading down the road)

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
My first car

On the Strand beach after a great day at the Causeway Coast Ford Fair

Love this one of my Ibiza FR

My current daily, 120d M Sport. This was a few days after i bought it, 800 mile spin round Kilarney

Cracking day driving the roads up round Gortin Glens

My latest project, on a wee trip down to Galway

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.