cops in portadown on sunday

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
couldnt find a thread about it but did anyone else get hassle from the cops in portadown on sunday?

I was stopped 3 times and got asked so many questions and I wasnt even in a modded car, I was in a standard mk4 fiesta!! ok yea it did have cork reg plates but that shouldnt matter!

scooby@JC

RMS Regular
Drives
Rev2 Mr2 Turbo
Aye they stopped me on da way out. Got a £30 fine for my num plates ! :mad: Took some amount of money that nite in fines !

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Aye it was madness!! It looked like they were doing on the spot MOT's!!! and the wee tubby police woman with the blonde hair was a complete wench pointing out what cars to for!!!

Why dont they up their stats by arresting some on the run terrorists, or the ones running about bashing the pensioners up? Oh thats to hard pick on the motorists enjoying a sunday night out!!

stuarty500

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 330CI
I was creaming them, coz they could have done me 4 number plates and back 2 tires! Luckily they didnt stop me! Think I will get bigger letters on number plate.

Wish the pigs could go and find sumthing better to do with their time! Like catch proper criminals!

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
jesus, my spelling was terrible in that post! fixed now.

it was right suss, me from portadown, with a northern licence in a cork fiesta, lol. good thing I wasnt in a sports/modded car! they would have had a right field day!

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Norm they wouldnt stop a foreign plated car quite surprised ya got stopped slinky!!

marty55

RMS Member
Drives
crx vt-t
didnt get stopped myself even with no front indicator. had to do a bit of sidelight pulling though at the garage. apparently they are blue but packet said white. needless to say they are gone.
met a guy at the petrol station and he was buying 7 sets of R plates for his mates stuck in the carpark.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Anyone see me stopped at the place near the exit near mcdonalds? they were dead on tbh, one just asked did i strip my car myself, and the other was more interested in the car and its past :confounded: ''I use to have a red one of these'' yada yada :p

the police woman was dead on too, id no licence nor MOt cert and she was gona give me a producer, but i laughed and showed her my producer from last week and she tore hers up :laughing:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
we where in my mates dodge ram and got a lot of hassel from the other police man at the iceland car park ones at mcdonalds where good craic asking what mpg did he get etc.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Simon998 said:
Anyone see me stopped at the place near the exit near mcdonalds? they were dead on tbh, one just asked did i strip my car myself, and the other was more interested in the car and its past :confounded: ''I use to have a red one of these'' yada yada :p

the police woman was dead on too, id no licence nor MOt cert and she was gona give me a producer, but i laughed and showed her my producer from last week and she tore hers up :laughing:

Thought they were a55 ho1es? and searched u and ur car? and had u out of the car? :relieved:

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
They didnt get me outa the car, and ben that was outside ruths house, not portadown (y)

So shhhh and keep those :relieved: faces to relevant posts :party:

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Didnt search me car eather... just went over it, checking lights, tyres, hell he was even on the ground checking if my exhaust was fouling the ground (It was broken at this stage, this was in lisburn near the Down Royal about 3 weeks ago... not portadown...)

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
jonny_w said:
we where in my mates dodge ram and got a lot of hassel from the other police man at the iceland car park ones at mcdonalds where good craic asking what mpg did he get etc.

seen ya I think, big black one? there was about 10 cops around it was there not? I was just driving past

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
yea also seen the dodge pulled at mcdonalds, and again accross the road lol

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
yep that was us haha the police didnt know what it was. the ones at mcdonalds where ok just laughed when mate told him it done 5mpg but the other ones where nasty.

The ones over the road stopped us first and didnt realise that it was lhd so asked my mate for his license etc and he told him he didnt have it so said driving a vehicle with no documents then he said that he wasnt driving and we all laughed so the policeman said you got me on that one go on ahead. haha blind.

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Aye we watch the peelers at the Ram investigating it @ McDonalds!!

Was it the DOE with them too?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
yep my mate who was driving asked them and the police had they nothing better to do with their time. think he hit a sore spot

DervePug106

jonny_w said:

LOL they prob didn't know where to start to look, Hard to miss your m8s car, nice tho :p

Yea, they said to us, seem to be biding your time lads, sharp enough, its so stupid plenty of people havin a bit of craic on a sunday nite, cross community too, and allows people to get to know each other from all over, its like a club.......Can't they give it a chance!!!!!!!!!!

Do you wreckon every decent cruise now will be pested:relieved:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.