Cordless impact guns

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Yep thursday till 8.30. Let me know if you know roughly when your coming up make sure I'm there (y)

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Ryobi one isn't worth a *****.

Full charge wouldn't nip up all 20 bolts on the Fabia, got to 15 and lay down .

I know they're not meant to tighten or loosen fully but the Ryobi one didn't even come close to loosening them.

I'd love one that actually works :grinning:

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
aye I have a Molson one that lasted a good while in fairness but youd pretty much get about 15s on full rattle before it started giving up.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
I did - I was in a hurry or Id loved to have had a poke round.

turning right up towards nuts corner was fun at 6pm!!!

steviestdi

RMS Regular
Drives
Bora&Impreza sti
Its hard to come away from Wilson's with just one thing, any time I go up even to replace something as small as one socket I come away with far more.

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
@lightning How would the Sealey 24V gun compare to the draper equivalent? Just weighing up the options on impact guns.

Also, what can you do the milwakees for?

Cheers.

PhilM

RMS Regular
Hardly think this is a question worth starting a new topic for... so since im sorta close to topic..

can i ask @lightning do you do a range of corded impact guns?

Phil

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning How would the Sealey 24V gun compare to the draper equivalent? Just weighing up the options on impact guns.

Cheers.

The sealey is better, 440nm vs 300nm. We still stock the draper but noi where near as popular. I'll check the milwaukee tomorrow morning, I know they were on offer with a 3rd 4.0ah battery foc but need to check if there's any left.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hardly think this is a question worth starting a new topic for... so since im sorta close to topic..

Phil

Yes we do in fact metabo's just launched a new lightweight 600nm 1/2 one. Again I'm in scotland today I'll check it out in the morning and come back to you.

ewok

RMS Regular
I have a Snap-on and Hitatchi one and both are deadly at shearing nuts if your not careful the Hitatchi one hold charge for donkeys too

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740

Phil

Metabo ssw650, we have dewalt etc too but this things a beast. £299 all in. German made and 3 year warranty.

5ufjpi.jpg

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740

Cheers.

Milwaukee £329+ vat with 2 4.0ah 18v batteries. Unfortunately the 3 battery deal is off.

PhilM

RMS Regular
Metabo ssw650, we have dewalt etc too but this things a beast. £299 all in. German made and 3 year warranty.

How much is the dewalt? really only wondering what my cheapest option would be, small compressor and air gun or a corded one! really dont fancy charging batterries etc

Phil

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
small compressor wont give you much oomph for a gun mate. will be running flat out.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
How much is the dewalt? really only wondering what my cheapest option would be, small compressor and air gun or a corded one! really dont fancy charging batterries etc

Phil

£229 for the dewalt but only 440nm torque and heavy. Small compressor will be about £100 but going to struggle to put up the cfm to get the torque needed, getting a bigger compressor puts the price up again.

PhilM

RMS Regular
hmmm, so either a fairly imposing compressor or heavy gun... ill bear it all in mind :grinning:

maybe ill buy the Metabo when im up getting a lawnmower in May :grinning:

Cheers

Phil

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
hmmm, so either a fairly imposing compressor or heavy gun... ill bear it all in mind :grinning:

maybe ill buy the Metabo when im up getting a lawnmower in May :grinning:

Cheers

Phil

If your keeping an eye on the other thread I priced a 450nm clarke one for another chap and it was £70. 450nm. 1-2 day delivery. (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.