Corsa Kit - Needs sold asap

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

themadthamps

Need to shift a combat front bumper, ecosse replica side skirts and a set of 17" Dare V4's asap Im leaving the country and need to shift this gear as my mum will be taking the car and she doesnt want it lol,

four wheels have brand new tyres on them, fronts about 1000 miles on them, rears about 340 miles on them, few scuffs from everyday driving, the bumper has spots in it and looks cool, when clean,

need to shift them quick, any one interested let me know, or if you want the whole car its for sale as well, for the right money

pics are available if you need them

thanks

thompsy

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
you would be better putting prices up with ono on them, as if your looking people to make offers, you will get stupid offers, refuse them and then never sell the item as they will tell others possibly intrested, either by msn or in person if they know them, further forcing a no sale

themadthamps

OP
themadthamps
i think the front bumper and skirts are sold, watch this space, had an offer on the wheels also, just need it confirmed

themadthamps

OP
themadthamps
the bumper and skirts are sold! thanks mate

as for the wheels, the jury is still out, bound to be someone that wants them!

thanks

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
what offset are the rims??

et40, et42, et45 ??

themadthamps

OP
themadthamps
i dont have a clue, what ever offset a 96 corsa 1.2 8v required cos they are the perfect fit for this car does anyone know how i can find this out?

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
the et/offset of the rims will be stamped in the rear of the whel, et45 sounds close tho as not many manufactures make rims in the perfect et49.

ill start the bidding at £100

themadthamps

OP
themadthamps
sorry ben the wheels were sold tonight, didnt get as much as i wanted for them but hey, thats life

thanks peoples, still got a psp for sale : D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.