Gemma

RMS Regular
I had it in my head you were away today 😂
Ill ask again Thursday night haha

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Am I reading that right. If you've been vaccinated you still have to isolate for 5 days and have a negative pcr?

No need to isolate as you’re just transiting through and coming back up North.

Yes you now need to have evidence of a -ve test, and then Northerners fill out a special section on the online Passenger Locator Form.

Unless you’re staying down there, then yes even jabbees need to isolate 😂😂😂

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
No need to isolate as you’re just transiting through and coming back up North.

Yes you now need to have evidence of a -ve test, and then Northerners fill out a special section on the online Passenger Locator Form.

Unless you’re staying down there, then yes even jabbees need to isolate 😂😂😂
Such a load of kek. Why don't they just make you do a test before you get on the plane/boat.

I'd to do one yesterday to get onto an industrial site. 15 mins for result and does me for a week.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Such a load of kek. Why don't they just make you do a test before you get on the plane/boat.

I'd to do one yesterday to get onto an industrial site. 15 mins for result and does me for a week.

I’ve 2 boxes of the instant lateral flow tests at home. Very handy for me for some assurance. They come next day when order them. Every house should have them by now IMO.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
They the ones you can get free from NI Direct website?

aye the .gov site. First hit on google for LFT. I’ve been using them for quite a while.

still gag though at the tonsils bit. Lol

Last edited:

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Got mine lifted today. Priority seating since it will have the most cylinders. Unless a veyron rocks on haha
received_396079238403959.jpeg

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Seeing seatruck mentioned in this thread, they aren't taking non-freight at moment.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Have I read before that Stena can put a car onto a boat for you if it’s delivered to Cairnryan?

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Have I read before that Stena can put a car onto a boat for you if it’s delivered to Cairnryan?
They used to do it I’m not sure if they still do. It was £138 from memory and that was maybe 6/7 years ago.

K55

RMS Regular

The shunters will drive stuff on and off, not sure how covid affects things but it's worth asking.