Crash repair recommendations - Glengormley / Mallusk

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
Checked eBay see if you can get all the parts? Even in the right colour? I think you will be in for a shock when you get a quote from a bodyshop for a car of this value.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I don't think you will get what you need at Blair's. I was there recently for a quote to have corrosion taken care of on our A4, which needs 2 wings, a bootlid and the rear arches repaired, and the quote was 6 grand.
Sorry it was how much ?? Surely that’s just taking the piss a tad .

colin84

RMS Regular
Sorry it was how much ?? Surely that’s just taking the piss a tad .

I went there because they were supposed to be the best locally to me. Im sure that they would leave It probably better than new, but it was way more than I expected.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I went there because they were supposed to be the best locally to me. Im sure that they would leave It probably better than new, but it was way more than I expected.
That’s just telling you that they don’t want to do the job .total joke of a price .

colin84

RMS Regular
That is just crazy .xant believe that .

Looking at the breakdown again, it seems everything is replaced in accordance with Audi guidelines. It was actually just under 5.5k.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190123-215733_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190123-215733_Drive.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 68

Marc

RMS Moderator
Looking at the breakdown again, it seems everything is replaced in accordance with Audi guidelines. It was actually just under 5.5k.
Looks like £4,000 in parts unless I’m reading it wrong, parts prices have gone mental.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.