Crashed my car...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

brendy

RMS Regular
delboy said:
well now mr.ecp i have a few facts for you...

...black ice..its not the sort of thing you really tend to see on the roads, but the next time i'll try my darn hardest!
pardon my ignorance, but where do YOU expect to see it?

no lecture cause youve been taught a lesson already, but when i see the weather when i step out of the house i adjust my driving accordingly. but then im 28 and have learned a few lessons along the way too.

ecp

G4RY said:
and this is your buisness how???
let the guy sort out his own affairs
It is my business as i use the roads on a daily basis and the last thing i want is some wannabe Corsa rally driver being a danger on the roads to my friends and family. :x

To post this thread on a public forum is not only initially stupid, but also an admission of being incapable to be on the roads in charge of a motor vehicle.

delboy

RMS Regular
OP
delboy
Drives
VW Golf TDi
well iasked the guy that towed me out of the hedge if i could use his phone ot call the police. he told me there's no need as no one else was involved and no one was hurt

who mentioned anything about £300,000.00? Oh yeah, thats right. It was You.

don't you ever, ever accuse me of drink driving ever again. A few years ago i lost my best friend who got crahsed int oym a drunk driver. i was born beside this guy, went to school with him, went to grammar school with him, i was there to pick up the pieces, so dont you ever ever accuse me of drink driving as i woll not be responsible for my actions!

G4RY

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gt tdi
ecp said:
G4RY said:
and this is your buisness how???
let the guy sort out his own affairs
It is my business as i use the roads on a daily basis and the last thing i want is some wannabe Corsa rally driver being a danger on the roads to my friends and family. :x

To post this thread on a public forum is initially stupid, but an admission of being incapable to be on the roads in charge of a motor vehicle.
wot makes you so sure you will be driving near him ffs m8 wise up if thats how you feel just dont let your friends and family drive or out off the house cause its just not delboy on r plates u ****

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Thread locked. Its reached its natural demise I think. Ecp, shouldn't you be munching multicoloured pills somewhere? ;) :?:

Gaz

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.