crx v-tec wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pixie-racing

Drives
nissan 200sx
does anyone know of any crx's 4 sale?sx is costing to much to run, so i want to down grade to somfin a bit easier on the wallet.starlet glanza turbo also considered.

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
what sort of money are you looking to spend as there is nice one on ebay from antrim but hes looking £3500 looks mint but!

pixie-racing

OP
pixie-racing
Drives
nissan 200sx
not sure as yet, prob about £2500.have to see how much i get for my own car

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
the one on ebay looks clean with a fsh , few nice mods aswell 4 branch and stuff,

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
PMSL, and u wanted to put a Skyline engine in ur motor....

Would have been soooo much easier on the petrol :p

pixie-racing

OP
pixie-racing
Drives
nissan 200sx
yeah thats if i had of got my loan!im doin 50miles a day travelling and my wallet just cant take it anymore.need to downside.crx sounds like a good bet.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
buy a bloody derv! 50miles a day in a vtec isnt going to be any easier in petrol than a 200sx! your going to be on the vtec all the time, which means it aint going to sip at the fuel. so get youself a nice tdi, and a tuning box!

pixie-racing

OP
pixie-racing
Drives
nissan 200sx
yeah a derv wud be more practical but i wud like a crx and cudnt afford to run two cars, and i dont think u cud buy a decent good lookin derv for £2500?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Could get a cracker mk3 Golf TDI for 1500!!!!! Engines r bomb proof n i get 220 miles to a tenner of red so its allll good ;)

Not much tuning potential tho.... Or i have a nice Alfa 156 1.8 t-spark, 140bhp i think if u want sumat more practical wit poke :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.