Daily driver 5 to 5.5k saloon/estate

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

steenson

RMS Regular
Drives
misc 80's/90's
As title, looking something respectable for my father.

Looking something comfortable and respectable for the old lad. Have 5k to spend and may stretch for the right car. Would like leather and Nav/toys if possible and it needs to get 25+ mpg.

Thanks

Andy

steenson

RMS Regular
OP
steenson
Drives
misc 80's/90's
hes not really looking to take the gamble unless somebody know of something in particular

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
image.png

BMW 7 SERIES 4.0 740Li LWB 4dr

steenson

RMS Regular
OP
steenson
Drives
misc 80's/90's
I've spent the last few years trying to get him to pull the trigger on one of those he want to be able to average mid 20's o don't think they make a petrol v8 that will do that lol

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I've spent the last few years trying to get him to pull the trigger on one of those he want to be able to average mid 20's o don't think they make a petrol v8 that will do that lol
If autotrader says it's does 25.2mpg it must be the truth.

Ge0rge

Banned
Hard to beat a 730d or an A8 diesel that's the 2 I'd be talking him into, some value for money these days on both

Ge0rge

Banned
I'd rather that than throw a tenner in every time you wanna go to the shop for a pint of milk lol mate has a nice silver 06 s line A6 he just put threw mot I can ask if he's sellin it's full history and would be well within your budget

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.