Davagh Stages, 18.09.04

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
i'll be up that part of the world about 9.30ish, where can i get a programme ?

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
Bring the umbrella's lads, its pishing down in castledawson, looks set to be a miserable day ahead! :-(

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
good aul event, some real sideways action and LOTS of pix to sort though and upload, favorite bradley went out as did a lot of others !

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Recovery said:
Bell's Pit is just beside Davagh Forest, on the Cookstwon side. Easy to find, i'll be heading through Cookstown myself at about 8.30am so if you see the van just follow!

Found it in the end, saw both yourself and RComms on our stage, i was in my mates silver corsa. Wasn't a bad day at all, got finished about half 1 from our stage and headed to Loughry to watch a stage there.

Recovery

loadsa peeps in the ditches, had a great days craic and was even nicer cos the Deputy Clerk of the Course and his chaffuer were helping big style with the recovery's around Davagh. Everything came out easily and thankfully most people were able to drive out of stage once recovered.

Next outing, the Bushwhacker.....CAN'T WAIT!!!

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
had a crackin day!! :grinning: Even though it seriously pissed it down at times lol. the car is now a nice off brown colour...!! :grinning: roll on the bushwacker ;)

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
the megane is gettin clkose to that colour too andy and roll on the bushwacker is right !

swervygerdy

RMS Regular
yeah great day - thon 1st blue mkII was lethal

walked right past ya graham and ye wouldnt even say hello - ignorant so and so! :grinning:

Some quality photos by the way...

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
003.jpg

Ah the umbrella in its working days!Good day out-shame Camillus Bradleys mk2 went out so early.

Recovery

Lovely pic jonny106, now what would it take to get those two in orange bibs and marshalling???

if you're gonna stand around in a forest in the rain ya might as well be doing something.

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf TDi
whos the other guy besdie scotty?

btw, on the 1st page, what do all the codes mean, i.e. FCD 0920

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
FCD = First Car Due 9:20 , the guy beside me is jonny106 (u fancy him or sumthin dirk?? :-p )

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
Recovery said:
now what would it take to get those two in orange bibs and marshalling???

Not much for me anyway-im thinking about it.Dirk that is me-before i broke Grahams umbrella :laughing:

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
swervy ya shoulda bloody well said hello and introduced yourself as i don't know you from the tree stumps in that place !

and @ john, the stage i was on had at least 13 marshalls all standing in a group when the rally was in progress doing feck all, didn't even come to see if us lot at the jump where in a safe place or not, but yet get out onto the open roads and there is a cry out for marshalls usually :worried:

swervygerdy

RMS Regular
wasnt real sure it was you Graham - untill i seen ur megane parked up when we were leavin the stage

I'll see ya at the next 1

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
lol, no bother lad ! if it's someone with wellies, scooby coat and a camera then it's most likely me !

what part of the stage did you see me on ?

swervygerdy

RMS Regular
just over the bridge - where all the barrels were set out and then again up at the square right, down on the deck gettin the oul action shots - good job!

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf TDi
no scotty i dont fancy him dunny enough, just wondered who he was, thats all.

what does skills do it require for you to get an orange bib? lol

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
as long as you have a bit of common sense and don't mind standing there telling ppl to get back from dangerous areas and you can respect the sometimes dangers photographers take without asking them to move then thats all it needs !

www.anicc.org.uk has a marshals area (mmp it's called if you wann know more)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.