De Lorean parts wanted!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DMC 4087

RMS Regular
If anyone has any bits of these cars lying about their house/garage I would be interested! Anything at all. People who worked in or around the factory usually had something before they closed lol.

Thanks

aoc158

RMS Regular
Drives
mk3 golf
will get a number for a guy down ards peninsula he has one and think he may have a couple of bits lying around

DMC 4087

RMS Regular
OP
DMC 4087
I dont need a car, one costs enough lol.

Just looking any bits that are lying around not being used. Even any memorabilia.

Alistairs De Lorean only has about 5000 miles on it now. ONly had 1500ish when he found it. Theres another guy in Glengormley with a low mileage one too.

DMC 4087

RMS Regular
OP
DMC 4087
Ah right cool. It wouldnt be Brian McGivern?

Would be good to find another owner!

avo5021

RMS Regular
I worked at Montupet and before they demolished the old sheds we went and hunted for any literature etc etc, not much of it lying about at all... one of the guys found some of the old plans/artists drawings but he vowed he would never sell them...

DMC 4087

RMS Regular
OP
DMC 4087
I seen a red one with a Northern reg at the last meeting. Does he not use it that much?

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
the one im on about's son is on this site, no one you would think off, as this guy is quite a quiet man, who doesnt attend meets and the likes, just a private collector!

nmdconceptz

RMS Regular
Contact Keith at down salvage mate he has 3 of them he fixs them up and shows them he can help you out he sorted my uncle out for parts.

aoc158

RMS Regular
Drives
mk3 golf
Norman Vennard has one sitting not mot'd and rarely moves from his garage hes down ards peninsula somewhere

DMC 4087

RMS Regular
OP
DMC 4087
carcrazy said:
Contact Keith at down salvage mate he has 3 of them he fixs them up and shows them he can help you out he sorted my uncle out for parts.

Yea I know Keith. One of his cars is a turbo :sob:

I dont need any parts for my car (well I do but I can get them quite easily from www.delorean.com lol) but I will buy them if they are only sitting in somebody's garage or attic where nobody knows about them. ANyones father work in the factory?
My uncle drove several truck loads of parts from the factory to the dump when they closed. So he had lots of wing mirrors, radios, clocks etc etc which he gave me when I got my car. So other people may have stuff like this lying about.

Cheers

nmdconceptz

RMS Regular
Amos said:
I have a time machine for 1...!!!!!!!

Its called a flux compacitor lol. Yeah Keith is a decent lad he had the turbo one down the yard to day that thing makes some noise.

DMC 4087

RMS Regular
OP
DMC 4087
carcrazy said:
Its called a flux compacitor lol. Yeah Keith is a decent lad he had the turbo one down the yard to day that thing makes some noise.

I remember it was setting off car alarms in the Europa multi-storey carpark. Good laugh.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.