Delorean Meet @ Dunmurry today - PICS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PeteM

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat CC
Few DMC's gathered today for an interview with the BBC and a load of newspapers

we all met at the testing circuit on the grounds of the old DMC factory

Even got to take the Polo round the lap!!!! quality , ya wanna see how steep the track gets!!!!

picture000219ui.jpg

picture000237pn.jpg

picture000224wg.jpg

picture000255bi.jpg

picture000268rf.jpg

picture000279fq.jpg

picture000289bm.jpg

Porter

RMS Regular
class,

wonder they dont have another meet like the time at stormont.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
:eek: where abouts in dunmurry is this? im oblivious to such a treat. is there still a full track there? who owns it?

on the stormont note, remember the sportscar show thing day they had a couple of years ago? brilliant.

PeteM

RMS Regular
OP
PeteM
Drives
Passat CC
its in montupet (sp) where the old delorean factory was.

its between seymour hill and twinbrook and infact if your on joyridin highway ( four laner that links blacks rd to lisburn ) you can see the track

the track itself is a bit wrecked , loadsa scrap metal and general sh1te lying about

Good craic none the less!

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
One past me on my way to warringstown earlier at about 2, ther r 2 deloreans in banbridge that i know of also

Baz C

Banned
Lyons said:
:eek: where abouts in dunmurry is this? im oblivious to such a treat. is there still a full track there? who owns it?

on the stormont note, remember the sportscar show thing day they had a couple of years ago? brilliant.

that sports car thing was amazin, the jordan f1 car had such a note outta of it :grinning:

Jmax

RMS Regular
Ashton said:
One past me on my way to warringstown earlier at about 2, ther r 2 deloreans in banbridge that i know of also

yea saw the same car lad looks sweet but v.dated

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Sweet, there is a Delorean event in Lisburn Borough next year. They are ment to be demolishing the track and I think the event will be the last time for the cars to go around the track!!

It would be cool if they would let people get a ride round the tack in a Delorean for a small fee and give the proceeds to charity!!

chip

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang Cobra
What time of the day was this cos I'm on work placement at montupet at the mo and didint hear a thing about it. Raging I missed it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.